GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who will be in the world cup 2002 final?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 31/05/02 at 15:10
Regular
I no it is only day 1 of the world cup but i was just wondering what you lot think

i think England will be in it against Argentina.

What do you think?
Fri 31/05/02 at 15:10
Regular
"England 5 Germany 1"
I no it is only day 1 of the world cup but i was just wondering what you lot think

i think England will be in it against Argentina.

What do you think?
Fri 31/05/02 at 15:12
"Darkness, always"
Italy v Japan
Fri 31/05/02 at 15:15
Regular
Italy for definite.

Against Argentina methinks.
Fri 31/05/02 at 15:19
Regular
"England 5 Germany 1"
So none of you think England?
Fri 31/05/02 at 15:25
"Darkness, always"
It is possible tha England will get to the second stage.

Possible. Not probably.
Fri 31/05/02 at 15:27
Regular
"England 5 Germany 1"
Why havent you got no faith in England?
Fri 31/05/02 at 15:34
"Darkness, always"
Why should I have faith?

Don't get me wrong, I'm patriotic, I love this country. But that doesn't change the fact that we have a weak team.

Heskey a definite starter? Praying for the likes of Kieron Dyer to be fit? Martin Keown being in the squad says something as well - "clutching at straws".

In order to get to the second round, england have to beat Sweden, who we haven't beaten in 17 years. Then we have to beat Argentina, who have bested us last two times we've played them, and have an extremely strong squad at the moment. If by some miracle we come out of those games with any credence, we still have to take out Nigeria, a well talented and very unpredictable team - unpredictable meaning that they are more than likely to turn the heat on and beat us.

I've not expected much since the day of the draw, and I don't expect much now.
Fri 31/05/02 at 15:38
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Having faith is one thing, having the confidence in the team is totally different. Everyone has the faith in them that England can play well on there day, but im not confident that we can get all the way to the finals. Remember we only have a very young side, and for a lot of the players that are going to be starting on Sunday, this is there first ever World Cup, they have a lot to learn about the game over there. Sure i want England to do well, i can say that i think we will reach the final, but in all honesty i dont think we have the flare and talent that the likes of some of the other teams have.

Hopefully we will all be eating our words at some point, but not this year.

Italy VS Argentina.

But dont rule Brazil out yet.
Fri 31/05/02 at 18:01
Regular
"Whatever!"
I think Brazil will make it - Dont know who else though! I hope England!
Fri 31/05/02 at 18:05
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
Italy Vs Argentina/Brazil

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.