GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Reds go marching on!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 29/10/00 at 19:53
Regular
What an amazing victory over Everton. I thought we would have trouble in this game as we usually do, but we just brushed them aside. Yet another goal and an inspired performance by Heskey. I dont think he has much left to prove now after his 6th goal in four games and getting the winner in the derby match. I regret ever having doubts about Emile, he has proved his worth to the team as far as I am concerned. Up to 3rd in the league, only three points behind the leaders, things are looking good.
Sat 04/11/00 at 15:46
Regular
"Whatever!"
Dont even mention the Leeds Utd game!!!
Mon 30/10/00 at 19:50
Regular
"Whatever!"
You know what its like, getting carried away in the heat of the moment especially being a derby game and all. Im the first to admit that Liverpool still trail behind Man U and Arsenal. It will take us more time to get things right and reach their standards, but we are on the up and give us a couple more seasons then we can look realisticly towards the title. I dont think a top three place is beyond us this season, and once the top players return from injury we will be a force to contend with. Give Houllier all the time he needs, he will make us a championship winning team (again) - Mark my words!!
Mon 30/10/00 at 19:49
Calm down, calm down. Typical scouser - getting carried away on the back on a win against a very mediocre side.

Whilst Liverpool can brag a strong squad they do not have the quality to trouble Arsenal or Man Utd. Whats more Liverpools best players spend most of their time on the treatment tables (Fowler, Owen, Redknapp, Hamman etc).

Liverpool will grab a EUFA place this season - nothing more. Although I do predict that Liverpool will be crowned Champions again inside the next three years - provided Houllier remains in charge.
Sun 29/10/00 at 19:53
Regular
"Whatever!"
What an amazing victory over Everton. I thought we would have trouble in this game as we usually do, but we just brushed them aside. Yet another goal and an inspired performance by Heskey. I dont think he has much left to prove now after his 6th goal in four games and getting the winner in the derby match. I regret ever having doubts about Emile, he has proved his worth to the team as far as I am concerned. Up to 3rd in the league, only three points behind the leaders, things are looking good.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.