GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Star Wars game for PS2...."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/05/02 at 20:15
Regular
At E3 a new star wars game was announced and i was surprised that no one has mentioned it yet, it goes by the name of "Clone wars" and is obviously based on the film.

Details and screen shots are in short supply at the moment but it is meant to be released in the summer - so i expect it to be released around christmas.

The main aim of the game is based around 16 missions for each character. There is three characters you can be from the film Anakin skywalker, Obi-wan kenobi or the bloke that Samuel L jackson played.

Each character has a different set of missions but each cross each other so they all fit together. The actual game is based around the big jedi battle at the end so that will be cool.

Oh and the best news is that you actual get to use a light saber !!! some missions have you walking around fighting people with your light saber and the game also features loads of ships that you can fly. looks good and the best star wars game yet.

KR
Thu 30/05/02 at 20:15
Regular
At E3 a new star wars game was announced and i was surprised that no one has mentioned it yet, it goes by the name of "Clone wars" and is obviously based on the film.

Details and screen shots are in short supply at the moment but it is meant to be released in the summer - so i expect it to be released around christmas.

The main aim of the game is based around 16 missions for each character. There is three characters you can be from the film Anakin skywalker, Obi-wan kenobi or the bloke that Samuel L jackson played.

Each character has a different set of missions but each cross each other so they all fit together. The actual game is based around the big jedi battle at the end so that will be cool.

Oh and the best news is that you actual get to use a light saber !!! some missions have you walking around fighting people with your light saber and the game also features loads of ships that you can fly. looks good and the best star wars game yet.

KR
Thu 30/05/02 at 20:34
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Do you no any more info on it? Because i am a star wars fan and if they have a star wars game on the ps2 i will get a xbox because the only reason i might get a gc is because of star wars fighter game thingy. I have a ps2 so i will be able to get it. Any more info i will be extremly thankfull.
Thu 30/05/02 at 21:04
Regular
erm it is going to be amazing with loads of battles going on around you whilst you are fighting
Fri 31/05/02 at 07:48
Regular
"WWJD"
It sounds like a better version of Phantom Menace which is good sounds like it could be really good or really pance hopefully good
Fri 31/05/02 at 11:38
Regular
I have a couple of shots of some Star Wars games. One is of Bounty Hunter, and the other of Attack of the Clones. They are similar to the shots found all over the web, but if you want to see them:

www.ssxpro.tk >>> click articles >>> click star wars
Fri 31/05/02 at 11:40
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
Jedi Knight is cool, but I suppose the Sony Forum isn't really interested in that. :)
Fri 31/05/02 at 14:20
Is it me, or is everyone sick of star wars racing games? Its a fashion that went last year. We want hard-core first person/third-person action/adventure. And not loads of them, maybe one decent one for each film, or just one that is HUGE and covers them all!
Fri 31/05/02 at 18:10
Regular
i would love the idea of a GTA3 style star wars game, you go round fighting all the bad guys etc.
Fri 31/05/02 at 18:23
Regular
"WWJD"
That would be good, and i don't like the racing games iver there pants the other ones are good though well fairly this one should be better
Fri 31/05/02 at 18:27
Regular
yeh i dont like super bombad racing and to be honest i dont really like the star fighter games, i want one where i can use a light saber etc

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.