GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SSBM trophies are they holding secrets???"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/05/02 at 20:06
Regular
After getting a trophy called 'Ducks' i was surprised to see that this game uses a Light gun!!! I really don't know if this has already been released ages ago or it's a new game for the gamecube. It doesn't say 'Japan only' underneath the games name which is 'Duck Hunt', and the whole idea is pretty obvious 'you shoot down ducks in a field and a dog collects them and brings them back!!!' Any ideas on what console this has been on???? :). I also won a Doshin the Giant Trophy and underneath the games name it says 'Japan only', is this a hint from Nintendo saying it will never be released over here??? :(
Thu 30/05/02 at 20:06
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
After getting a trophy called 'Ducks' i was surprised to see that this game uses a Light gun!!! I really don't know if this has already been released ages ago or it's a new game for the gamecube. It doesn't say 'Japan only' underneath the games name which is 'Duck Hunt', and the whole idea is pretty obvious 'you shoot down ducks in a field and a dog collects them and brings them back!!!' Any ideas on what console this has been on???? :). I also won a Doshin the Giant Trophy and underneath the games name it says 'Japan only', is this a hint from Nintendo saying it will never be released over here??? :(
Thu 30/05/02 at 20:16
Regular
">:)"
If you hadn't realised it, the trophies are taken from loads of ninty games over all their consoles. Duck shoot was a game on the snes, and the light gun was an add on (like you can buy light guns for the PS2 nowadays).

Doshin the giant was first released as a game of the 64DD, whihc was only available in japan - hence the japan only. It is being remade for the gamecube though. whether or not it will be released over here is up to nintendo, but judging by the popularity of black and white (a pc game with a similar theme), It probably will be.
Thu 30/05/02 at 20:22
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Duck shoot was on the NES!
It was joint with Mario Bros.
Thu 30/05/02 at 21:47
"+ suspicious minds"
the classic roy trophy says: future realese. is this the neqw GC fire emblem game then?
Thu 30/05/02 at 22:07
Regular
"You! Obey the fist!"
hey, a gc fire emblem game would be totally fantastic, hope its true
Thu 30/05/02 at 23:55
Regular
The proximity mine trophy has got top secret as the game it's from and it also says the Carrington Institute use them, i'm hoping this is hinting at Perfect Dark Zero.
Fri 31/05/02 at 07:29
Regular
A new fire emblem game is being made for the GBA.
Sat 01/06/02 at 13:03
it was actually called DUCK HUNT and it was the best
Sat 01/06/02 at 15:44
Regular
"You! Obey the fist!"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> The proximity mine trophy has got top secret as the game it's from and
> it also says the Carrington Institute use them, i'm hoping this is
> hinting at Perfect Dark Zero.

thats exactly wot i was thinking tiltawhirl, pity u posted it b4 me! lol, i wonder when PD0 will be coming out!!?!? cant wait 4 the zelda remake as well, that is gonna be totally ace!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.