GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WANTED MOH:Frontline Demo"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/05/02 at 19:34
Regular
Im willing to buy this demo off of someone, please message below if you will sell yours
Cheers
Thu 30/05/02 at 19:34
Regular
"Bah"
Im willing to buy this demo off of someone, please message below if you will sell yours
Cheers
Thu 30/05/02 at 19:36
Regular
"es argh"
This is against the law, apparantly.
Thu 30/05/02 at 19:37
Regular
it is time limited and i got quite far on it, but with Prisoner of war coming out i think that will be chosen by me instead.
Thu 30/05/02 at 19:42
Regular
"Bah"
Oh yer its illegal to rebuy demos isnt it.damn i cant get it ne where and just want the standalone demo. What is some one send it to me adn i pay them "fairly" for postage!
Steve
Thu 30/05/02 at 20:01
"High polygon count"
I don't have a standalone demo, but I've got the demo on the Official PS2 Mag coverdisc.

I've finished with that, so if you want to e-mail me your postal address ([email protected]) I'll post it off to you - no charge.
Fri 31/05/02 at 09:19
Regular
"  "
Try ebay..someone might be selling it on there.
Fri 31/05/02 at 09:56
Regular
"Bah"
Thanks wookie monster thats extremely generous, ive sent you my details, thanks again mate
Steve
Fri 31/05/02 at 10:00
Regular
"  "
u could ask neo if wookie fails to deliver (like he would)

Neo has loads of DVD Demo CD's (whatever they are) ;)
Fri 31/05/02 at 11:57
"High polygon count"
The Judge wrote:
> Thanks wookie monster thats extremely generous, ive sent you my
> details, thanks again mate

No problem. It would only get thrown away anyway.

I'll send it off tomorrow. I'll have to put it in a normal CD case though as I don't have any carriers for DVD cases at the moment.
Fri 31/05/02 at 14:17
I t's not too long before the game xomes out. What a day, takes me back to May 24th....

Anyway, I got killed at the tank everytime on the demo, howdyou get past it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.