GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"National Anthem"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/05/02 at 17:32
Regular
It's not been that long since England fans stopped flying Union Jacks and unfurled the St Georges Cross - Now isn't it time we ditched the British National Anthem and had an English one? (especially after devolution!) Two spring to mind, "Jerusalem" and "Land of Hope and Glory" - personally I prefer "Land of Hope and Glory" and the sooner we change it the better as we are a laughing stock to the other home countries.

Digby
Thu 30/05/02 at 17:32
It's not been that long since England fans stopped flying Union Jacks and unfurled the St Georges Cross - Now isn't it time we ditched the British National Anthem and had an English one? (especially after devolution!) Two spring to mind, "Jerusalem" and "Land of Hope and Glory" - personally I prefer "Land of Hope and Glory" and the sooner we change it the better as we are a laughing stock to the other home countries.

Digby
Fri 31/05/02 at 14:17
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I've alwasy wondered about this too...

I think we should get our own National Anthem, but I have no idea as to what it should be!

Maybe something like 'Football's Coming Home' would do!???
That'd definitley get the players and fans up for the match!
Fri 31/05/02 at 14:26
"High polygon count"
I'd go for Land of Hope and Glory any day.

If it must cover the whole UK, make it Rule Britannia. Get rid of references to the Queen etc.
Sat 01/06/02 at 19:48
Regular
That or Jerusalem. Any would do.
Sat 01/06/02 at 20:15
Regular
imagine if we had "Three Lions" as our national anthem, i wouldsing it all the time.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.