GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What if games were food?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/05/02 at 16:48
Regular
What is one thing that games have in common with PS2? Yes they are sometimes tasty, they’re also hard to resist, but the main thing I’d say is that in order to be good they need the right blend of ingredients. So have a look down my PS2 food menu and see what tickles your fancy!

***STARTERS***

**Salad Wars: Episode I ©**

--Real life version--

Salad with mayonnaise dressing.

--Ingredients--

-Jedi’s
-Light Sabres
-Jar Jar Binks (!!!)

--Description--

‘Salad Wars: Episode I’© is the perfect dish to start off your meal with. Some say it is addition of the ingredient ‘Jedi’ that is what makes this a force to be reckoned with, but others say the taste relies on the sharpness of the ‘light sabre’. This is one of our most popular dishes but some may find there stomachs upset by only the thought of the final ingredient ‘Jar Jar Binks’.

**Meal Of Honour: Allied Soup©**

--Real life version--

Tomato soup

--Ingredients--

-Germans
-Guns
-War
-Noise

--Description--

A meal that anyone would feel pride in eating. Certainly not for the faint of heart though. A barrage of Germans and guns is something to get anyone’s blood curdling. This really is a ration for the tough and if the atmospheric touch of noise isn’t enough for you then I can guarantee someone else will be at the ‘front of the line’ to taste the delights this meal offers.

***MAIN COURSES***

**Ham Tourismo©**

--Real life version--

Ham and chips

--Ingredients--

-Meaty cars
-Speed
-Road chippings

--Description--

This is an excellent meal for the person who is in a rush. Meaty cars to get any petrol head salivering are the main ingredients while chippings from the road are added to compliment the taste. A perfect quick and easy meal from our fast food range.

**Plate Of Emergency ©**

--Real life version--

Beef covered in tomato purée.

--Ingredients--

-Blood
-Guts
-Guns
-Action

--Description--

A rich creamy blend of human organs and vandalism. The taste instantly gets your tongue twirling as the thick blood sloshes round your mouth. Very red in colour ‘Plate Of Emergency’© is spiced up by lots of gruesome action. This dish is very rich in iron (mainly contained in the blood) and perfect for those with a dangerous appetite.

**This Is Meatball 2002 ©**

--Real life version--

Meatballs and spaghetti

--Ingredients--

-Balls
-Twists and turns
-Energy
-Authentic players

--Description--

For the more energetic among us, ‘This Is Meatball 2002’© offers everything. None of the players are artificial which makes this authentic with none of those nasty preservatives. The spaghetti players can do all sorts of twists and turns around the many succulent meatballs. This meal is rich in energy.

**Chicken FIFA masala ©**

--Real life version--

Chicken tika masala

--Ingredients--

-Thick, sluggish sauce
-Chicken
-Energy
-Authentic players

--Description--

Another energy rich meal, again with no artificial ingredients. The chicken like players waltz around in a sauce with a slow, sluggish composure. Perfect for those many hours sat watching the world cup.

***PUDDINGS***

**Pokemon snack ©**

--Real life version--

Fruit salad

--Ingredients--

-Hundreds of ingrediants
-Sugar

--Description--

This is a very sweet (well except for that jigglypuff one) mixture of thousands of ingredients from all around the world. Captured and prepared fully by our master ‘trainer’ (don’t ask me) ‘Pokemon snack’© is ideal for the kids.

**Lime Crisis ©**

--Real life version--

Piece of cake

--Ingredients--

-Sourness
-Lime

--Description--

This really is a piece of cake. Flavoured like lime the events what happen are not sweet at all. It can be gobbled up in a few secs and the effects wont last for long….it really is a short experience.

Thanks. Would u like to order?
Fri 31/05/02 at 16:22
Regular
"Bobba you"
Glad you like it :)
Fri 31/05/02 at 08:59
Regular
"  "
Thanks people....i like the smugglers bun one :D

I'm trying to think some more up but i cant...what a normal life i live :)
Thu 30/05/02 at 20:22
Regular
"Bobba you"
Good post Nath :D

You could have. Smugglers bun - A misture off hardcore racing chocalte with a blob off cool cars cream.

;)
Thu 30/05/02 at 20:20
Regular
Good post natbuc, made me laugh.

Plate of emergency LOL
Thu 30/05/02 at 20:12
Regular
"Maybe........."
Good post nath and very funny. Sounds like you could start your own restaurant.

By the way, Plate Of Emergency © sounds rather delicious, if i do say so myself.
Thu 30/05/02 at 18:56
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Heh, that was very funny.
:D
Thu 30/05/02 at 18:54
Regular
Different, and original.

Good post Natbuc!

:-)
Thu 30/05/02 at 17:42
Regular
"  "
Well thanks. I suppose wen u think about a good combo of games like a good combo of food is good yer? Coz like i like having sessions of FF10 followed by a bit of Red Card. Good heh?
Thu 30/05/02 at 17:35
Regular
"England 5 Germany 1"
Good post, that would be good
Thu 30/05/02 at 16:48
Regular
"  "
What is one thing that games have in common with PS2? Yes they are sometimes tasty, they’re also hard to resist, but the main thing I’d say is that in order to be good they need the right blend of ingredients. So have a look down my PS2 food menu and see what tickles your fancy!

***STARTERS***

**Salad Wars: Episode I ©**

--Real life version--

Salad with mayonnaise dressing.

--Ingredients--

-Jedi’s
-Light Sabres
-Jar Jar Binks (!!!)

--Description--

‘Salad Wars: Episode I’© is the perfect dish to start off your meal with. Some say it is addition of the ingredient ‘Jedi’ that is what makes this a force to be reckoned with, but others say the taste relies on the sharpness of the ‘light sabre’. This is one of our most popular dishes but some may find there stomachs upset by only the thought of the final ingredient ‘Jar Jar Binks’.

**Meal Of Honour: Allied Soup©**

--Real life version--

Tomato soup

--Ingredients--

-Germans
-Guns
-War
-Noise

--Description--

A meal that anyone would feel pride in eating. Certainly not for the faint of heart though. A barrage of Germans and guns is something to get anyone’s blood curdling. This really is a ration for the tough and if the atmospheric touch of noise isn’t enough for you then I can guarantee someone else will be at the ‘front of the line’ to taste the delights this meal offers.

***MAIN COURSES***

**Ham Tourismo©**

--Real life version--

Ham and chips

--Ingredients--

-Meaty cars
-Speed
-Road chippings

--Description--

This is an excellent meal for the person who is in a rush. Meaty cars to get any petrol head salivering are the main ingredients while chippings from the road are added to compliment the taste. A perfect quick and easy meal from our fast food range.

**Plate Of Emergency ©**

--Real life version--

Beef covered in tomato purée.

--Ingredients--

-Blood
-Guts
-Guns
-Action

--Description--

A rich creamy blend of human organs and vandalism. The taste instantly gets your tongue twirling as the thick blood sloshes round your mouth. Very red in colour ‘Plate Of Emergency’© is spiced up by lots of gruesome action. This dish is very rich in iron (mainly contained in the blood) and perfect for those with a dangerous appetite.

**This Is Meatball 2002 ©**

--Real life version--

Meatballs and spaghetti

--Ingredients--

-Balls
-Twists and turns
-Energy
-Authentic players

--Description--

For the more energetic among us, ‘This Is Meatball 2002’© offers everything. None of the players are artificial which makes this authentic with none of those nasty preservatives. The spaghetti players can do all sorts of twists and turns around the many succulent meatballs. This meal is rich in energy.

**Chicken FIFA masala ©**

--Real life version--

Chicken tika masala

--Ingredients--

-Thick, sluggish sauce
-Chicken
-Energy
-Authentic players

--Description--

Another energy rich meal, again with no artificial ingredients. The chicken like players waltz around in a sauce with a slow, sluggish composure. Perfect for those many hours sat watching the world cup.

***PUDDINGS***

**Pokemon snack ©**

--Real life version--

Fruit salad

--Ingredients--

-Hundreds of ingrediants
-Sugar

--Description--

This is a very sweet (well except for that jigglypuff one) mixture of thousands of ingredients from all around the world. Captured and prepared fully by our master ‘trainer’ (don’t ask me) ‘Pokemon snack’© is ideal for the kids.

**Lime Crisis ©**

--Real life version--

Piece of cake

--Ingredients--

-Sourness
-Lime

--Description--

This really is a piece of cake. Flavoured like lime the events what happen are not sweet at all. It can be gobbled up in a few secs and the effects wont last for long….it really is a short experience.

Thanks. Would u like to order?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.