GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can anybody help me on Super Smash Bros melee?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/05/02 at 15:29
Regular
To unlock Yoshi's Island (SSB)you need to score over 1300ft!!!
My highest is only 23.4 and that is with Jigglypuff

Can anyone help me please?
Sun 02/06/02 at 14:52
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
I am also having trouble on the sandbag mode in SSBM can anyone help me? I have unlocked all charactors except Mewtwo and Mr.Game and watch!
Sun 02/06/02 at 14:10
Ok,
Use Fox's gun as it doesn't make the sandbag flinch! Continue with this until the timer says 1 then use a smash attack with the home run bat. That will hopefully send the sandbag flying.

Aziz
Thu 30/05/02 at 16:23
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Remember to use the baseball bat at the left hand side of the arena. Just charge up the shot and smack it hard. You should hear a metallic ring if you have hit it correctly.
Thu 30/05/02 at 15:43
Regular
">:)"
I thought it was 400m. Anyway, the basic idea is to cause as much damage as possible to the sack without knocking it off, and then using a great big smash attack on it. Ideally after it lands it should have around 120% damage.

Apparently it is possible if you use Dr.Mario's cape attack, and megavitamins (Dr.Mario does twice as much damage with his cape than mario). The best I have got with this technique is 350m.

My friend used ganondorf to do it, using his up and B move, and then giving it a great whack.

You have to use a smash attack to get it to work. If you dont know how to do that, then watch the "how to play" demo in the Data menu.
Thu 30/05/02 at 15:29
Regular
"Baros!!!"
To unlock Yoshi's Island (SSB)you need to score over 1300ft!!!
My highest is only 23.4 and that is with Jigglypuff

Can anyone help me please?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.