GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Was N64 Realy Good!? Y/N?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/05/02 at 22:03
Regular
the n64 was good for games like :golden eye :virtaul pool: perfect dark: Smash bros : i wish it could stayed on liveing a bit more longer i guess and made some of them games thay said thay was gonner make
Wed 29/05/02 at 22:03
the n64 was good for games like :golden eye :virtaul pool: perfect dark: Smash bros : i wish it could stayed on liveing a bit more longer i guess and made some of them games thay said thay was gonner make
Wed 29/05/02 at 22:33
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I preferred the N64 due to faster loading times and better graphics but the PS1 had loads of games I would have loved to have had on the 64...
Wed 29/05/02 at 22:50
the n64 had the most easyist Action replay ever dont you think? because you could hack the games by your self the codes were simple to use and find. im still hacking games now its great
Wed 29/05/02 at 23:03
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
The N64 was AMAZING!

I'm still playing on it to this day!

I've got both the N64 and the Playstation, oh, and the Saturn, and I honestly say I'd give the other two up and keep my N64 if I had to choose!

It's the faaaaar better platform, and had absolute CLASSIC games on it!

I LUV that little box!

I think my 53 game collection for it helps show how much I luv it!

:)
Wed 29/05/02 at 23:04
Regular
The Nintendo Gamecube has got a long way to rival the N64, the N64 sorta lost publicity in its last year despite Paper Mario and Conker's Bad Fur Day being 2 of its greatest ever titles.
Wed 29/05/02 at 23:05
Regular
Cooky wrote:
> The N64 was AMAZING!
>
> I'm still playing on it to this day!
>
> I've got both the N64 and the Playstation, oh, and the Saturn, and I
> honestly say I'd give the other two up and keep my N64 if I had to
> choose!
>
> It's the faaaaar better platform, and had absolute CLASSIC games on
> it!
>
> I LUV that little box!
>
> I think my 53 game collection for it helps show how much I luv it!
>
> :)

53 is that it, pah my 65 game collection was far superior! :)))) Aditidly i only got 1080 snowboarding 2 days ago.
Wed 29/05/02 at 23:07
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Awwwwwww.....my 11 games sounds pretty paltry to that - But my GC collection is already expanding - three, with 3/4 more on the way!
Thu 30/05/02 at 11:50
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I think i've got about 19 now - soon to be 20 when I get Donkey Kong 64 of off Mouldy Cheese.

The N64 was great - despite what happened whe compared to the PSX.
If the games of both console were the same price, and piracy was impossible on the PlayStation, then it would've been a hell of a lot closer within that 3/4 year battle!
Thu 30/05/02 at 12:06
I've always felt cheated by the fact that I have never owned an N64.

However, the kid across the road from me had one, and so did most of my mates, so I never got to miss out on the sheer pleasure of the n64 gamine experince.

oh how I wish I had my own though....but.....i'm poor :(

"Why do small things please me so much....oh yeah....i'm small minded!!!!"
Thu 30/05/02 at 12:12
Regular
"not dead"
I thought that the N64 was great. Great 3D adventures, like Mario and Donkey Kong, throw in RPG elements for 2 great Zelda games. Rare had some really original and fun games, Goldeneye, Blast Corps, Jet Force Gemini and Conker.

Multiplayer was great fun, games like Mario Party and Mario Tennis were fantastic.

I was pleased with my N64, but the Gamecube looks set to better it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.