GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Games for the gc?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/05/02 at 18:40
Regular
Hi you probably dont know me as i dont usally come in here. Anyway i would like to know what quality games are going to be comng out on the gc, for the next year as i need to decide what to get xbox or gc. I need to find the pros and cons.
Wed 29/05/02 at 18:40
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Hi you probably dont know me as i dont usally come in here. Anyway i would like to know what quality games are going to be comng out on the gc, for the next year as i need to decide what to get xbox or gc. I need to find the pros and cons.
Wed 29/05/02 at 19:10
Regular
This site's list of cube games includes all the big releases for the next... ever, i thnk. Even PD0!

Can't really compare it to the xbox's future stuff, as i've not been following them lately, but there are probably more games coming out than i'll be able to afford. That's probably a good thing : )

Hope it helps.
Wed 29/05/02 at 19:21
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Well you come here, you will be told to get a cube, go over to x-box's forum and you will be told to get one of them.. so.. pros and cons..
hmmm.. both consoles are capable of online gaming, sooner or later..
I don't know many future x-box games, check the x-boxs page on this site. But as for the cube there a re alot of great games on their way! You get PS2 owners at school, in mags, on here... givin you greif on the cube having many childish games on the cube, great games on the way including many games which will be released on all three machines. But just wait for RESIDENT EVIL!! ;D j
Wed 29/05/02 at 19:56
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Dr Duck wrote:
> This site's list of cube games includes all the big releases for the
> next... ever, i thnk. Even PD0!
>
> Can't really compare it to the xbox's future stuff, as i've not been
> following them lately, but there are probably more games coming out
> than i'll be able to afford. That's probably a good thing : )
>
> Hope it helps.

Wheres the link then?
Wed 29/05/02 at 21:16
Regular
It's in the blue menu bar on the left, 'gamecube', then 'gamecube games' (or something) around the middle of the page the first link takes you to

: )
Wed 29/05/02 at 21:41
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
ones word SSBM ... enuf said
Wed 29/05/02 at 22:51
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Resident Evil is quite simply the best looking game ever.

Metroid, Zelda, Mario, Starfox, Eternal Darkness, Turok 4, THPS4, Animal Crossing (one game you would NEVER find anywhere else) Resident evil, SSBM, plus plenty more, as well as quality titles like Rogue Leader and SMB.

Plus, it has been 'independantly proven' that the GC is more powerful than the XBox. Apparently. Even if that is not true it still puts out utterly superb graphics.
Thu 30/05/02 at 15:46
Regular
halo
Thu 30/05/02 at 15:57
Regular
neilc wrote:
> halo

anything else?

Thought not.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.