GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Project Ego"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/05/02 at 18:30
Regular
Anyone got any info on Project Ego. When does it come out, hours of gameplay etc. Is it likely to be mostly online, I hope not because I wont be able to and it looks like such a good game.
Wed 29/05/02 at 18:30
Regular
Anyone got any info on Project Ego. When does it come out, hours of gameplay etc. Is it likely to be mostly online, I hope not because I wont be able to and it looks like such a good game.
Wed 29/05/02 at 19:07
Regular
It's got a new name now - it's going to be called FABLE.
We may be able to play it online, but it's definately going to be a one-player game also.
Nobody knows how long the game will be yet, but you will see your character go through the whole of his natural life - so it should be a big adventure.
Release is penciled in for July 2003.... all good things come to those who wait.
Patience is a long journey.
Wed 29/05/02 at 19:25
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
This is one game well worth keeping an eye on.

People go on about the new Zelda nd Mario, but I feel that Proget Ego or Fable holds so much potential it's unbelievable.

It should give Final Fantasy a kick in the nuts anyway.
Wed 29/05/02 at 21:42
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah Project Ego is shaping up very nicely. :-) Is it me, or does everyone seem to have this plan of being a nasty piece of work when it comes to choosing their characters path. ;-))
Wed 29/05/02 at 22:00
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
nasty now that can't be as much fun as it sounds can it???

ok maybe it is i mean being evil is fun fun i tells ya

Muhahahhahahahahaha hahahahahahah ahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaha *cough choke splutter*

*ahem*

i mean me bad Noooooo
Wed 29/05/02 at 22:28
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I remember when I used to play the Zelda games - I really wanted to bad at times. Unfortunatly the meanest I was able to get was cutting sign posts in half and booting chickens around - MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. As Dr Evil said "your semi evil, the margin of evil, your the diet coke of evil - just 1 calorie...not evil enough !"

Even going back to the first NES Zelda game. I used to try and kill the shop keeper but I'd end running out the shop after recieving a severe pasting from the deceptively hard old geezer ! Stupid invincible shop keeper, I'll get you !
Wed 29/05/02 at 22:33
Regular
i got some new INFO on project ego 4 yer!!!
1/ created by the 1 and only peter 'hyped up' molyneux and his fellow chimps
2/ the hyperbole on his new game has exploded even though ppl have
only seen 'im guessing here' RENDERED depictions of actual game screens
3/ its gonna turn out as shallow as black and white did

:) come on then, im ready! incoming bitchslapping ahoy...

ok ive took my pills, calmed down a bit... im sorry but i h8 it
when ppl go stir crazy over a game when they know fookall about it
did i mention black and white, that fooker was meant to redifine the
god game genre, yeah right... ooh look u can make yer chimp sh---
'brown stuff' anywhere... and us mugs were treated to RENDERED shots
of #gameplay# footage that looked 10 times better than the actual game.
dont get me wrong i WANT the game to succede and give 3 cheers to ol molyneux for getting back on track to his good gameplay making skills al la populous, its just i got a feeling its gonna turn out like "ooh look my ugly fookin character's got a biatch of a scar!"
Wed 29/05/02 at 22:44
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
and i hate people who write in txt spk spk properly you have a computer and unlimited space moron
Wed 29/05/02 at 22:59
Regular
:x soz man in on a tght scedule here u know!!!
Wed 29/05/02 at 23:28
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Kinglouie76 wrote:
> 1/ created by the 1 and only peter 'hyped up' molyneux and his fellow
> chimps

No Peter Molyneux isnt making the game a company called BigBlueBox are. The owners of BBB I think use to work with Peter and are friends of his. They brought him in as an external person to view the game time to time and talk to the press etc. He has very little input to do with anything to do with the game, the whole game has been created by BBB and the idea came from the 2 owners of BBB. Peter Molyneux is well known in the games industry and respected, so BBB asked him to show off the game and talk about it, so that it would receive a higher anticapated rate than if he wasnt involved.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.