GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"For all you true ninty fans"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/05/02 at 17:16
Regular
Thu 30/05/02 at 20:29
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
sorry to do this but i saw the oppotunity :P
the main site is not finished but the forums are top notch, try it you won't expect any less yours Tony_Blair
Thu 30/05/02 at 20:01
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Thats what im waiting for, more people to join. I open two windows, one on here and the other on ngc-uk ;D
Thu 30/05/02 at 19:53
Regular
">:)"
Cyclone wrote:
> I've just signed in, but I prefer this chat, as i am more usd to it
> and it has a more varied feel - Still, its a very good website!

also you are more likely to get a rapid reply on this forum. But that should change as soon as more people join us, and perticipate in our Ninty discussions.
Thu 30/05/02 at 19:46
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I've just signed in, but I prefer this chat, as i am more usd to it and it has a more varied feel - Still, its a very good website!
Thu 30/05/02 at 19:35
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
And I own the site, don't forget me!!! lol
Thu 30/05/02 at 17:29
Regular
maybe I canould persuade you to join if I describe a few of the features:

The forums are a brand new ninty web community. It features boards for general discussions, gamecube chat, gameboy chat, classic nintendo discussions, and a board for site-related info.

As a member, you can personalise your experience, with your own signatures and quotations, as well as an avatar (picture) that you can set to represent you.

The forums are very versatile, and allow you to post pictures, flash, html, smilies and much more.

We have very dedicated staff who will be willing to help you out on any problems you have, or just to chat to.

Most of our members use the SR forums too, so you have nothing to lose. Please just come in, and look around. If you like what you see, then sign up for the boards and join us for some fun. If you dont like it, you can just come back here, and carry on as usual.
Thu 30/05/02 at 13:55
Regular
POP
You know you want to!
Wed 29/05/02 at 21:07
Regular
Joe Dark wrote:
> I havent been on there for quite a few days now

LMAO. You're one of the staff ffs!!
Wed 29/05/02 at 20:34
Regular
I havent been on there for quite a few days now
Wed 29/05/02 at 20:28
Regular
"Link to the Future"
nice site

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.