GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your Superhero Abilities"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/05/02 at 12:52
Regular
Lazy post today, but possibly could turn out to be quite an amusing topic. With all the superhero and comic book movies out soon/In Development I'd like you all to first say what superhero (or villan) abilities you would most like (maximum of two) and what abilities you actually have. Bonus points for those who can come up with names and a weakness for their superhero.

Superhero abilities I'd most like:
1. The ability to shoot lightning sith style from my fingers.
2. The overall toughness and cool of Sephiroth from Final Fntasy 7.
Weakness for character would be arrogance, as all great villans lose because of their arrogance.

My actual abilities:
1.Amazing endurance - I cxan lay in bed and barely move for periods of up to 12 hours at a time - I call this ability SLEEPING.
2.Ability to consume vast ammounts of Cola/Pepsi - this is also my weakness - like popeyes spinach this is how I gain my strength, but due to its caffiene content, my ability to perform the SLEEPING ability is impared.

Cant think of a name, prehaps you can think of one.
Anyway, try to be more creative and original than me, and have fun.
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Wed 29/05/02 at 12:52
"MMMMM, Chicken"
Lazy post today, but possibly could turn out to be quite an amusing topic. With all the superhero and comic book movies out soon/In Development I'd like you all to first say what superhero (or villan) abilities you would most like (maximum of two) and what abilities you actually have. Bonus points for those who can come up with names and a weakness for their superhero.

Superhero abilities I'd most like:
1. The ability to shoot lightning sith style from my fingers.
2. The overall toughness and cool of Sephiroth from Final Fntasy 7.
Weakness for character would be arrogance, as all great villans lose because of their arrogance.

My actual abilities:
1.Amazing endurance - I cxan lay in bed and barely move for periods of up to 12 hours at a time - I call this ability SLEEPING.
2.Ability to consume vast ammounts of Cola/Pepsi - this is also my weakness - like popeyes spinach this is how I gain my strength, but due to its caffiene content, my ability to perform the SLEEPING ability is impared.

Cant think of a name, prehaps you can think of one.
Anyway, try to be more creative and original than me, and have fun.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.