GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A Damn Good Reason to Stick With PS2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/05/02 at 09:14
Regular
Devil May Cry 2

Check out the trailer on ign.

Blinding.
Wed 29/05/02 at 19:29
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I'm sticking with the PS2 because of Final Fantasy X. To be honest, that's the game I wanted the PS2 for in the first place. Now that I've got the game? I feel my gaming life is complete.

To me it's like THE killer app of all time, one which I don't think will ever be superceded by any other title. Only Skies of Arcadia came close on the Dreamcast, and for a while there I thought that could really be my gaming Nirvana.

But after playing FFX for a few days I just KNOW that it's going to be the best game I've ever played ever forever. Mind you I said that about Final Fantasy 7, Metal Gear Solid and Skies of Arcadia.

I suppose I'm lucky in a way because I just love RPGs, and whilst FFX isn't strictly following the lines of 'classic' RPGs, SquareSoft give the FF series a style all of its own which appeals to me greatly.

It's like, I'll never need to buy another game again ever, because I've finally found, after years of gameplay, a game that will last me a lifetime. (It probably will do because I'm working full time now and therefore can't devote my usual 16 hours+ a day to gaming that I used to).

So, me is happy.
Wed 29/05/02 at 14:14
Regular
"A man with a stick"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:

> Bloody IGN are extracting the urine a bit, aren't they? Limiting you
> to viewing five images unless you sign up for their subscriber
> service, when they get the shots free from developers is a disgrace.
> Especially when there's nothing you can't get elsewhere on the net.

I agree woth you there. I'm on a basic subscription with IGN (i.e. free) and its annoying when you have to chosse five images to look at. Gamespot has now become like this as well, which I think is a shame, because it did have good previews and downloads. Still aint paying for it though.

Oh yeah, DMC2 look awesome. I though the origanal game was ace, the sequel looks like it will surpass it every way. Got to wait until winter though :(
Wed 29/05/02 at 14:05
"High polygon count"
Looking very nice!

But I could give you a long list of other reasons to 'stick with PS2' as well.

Changing the subject slightly...

Bloody IGN are extracting the urine a bit, aren't they? Limiting you to viewing five images unless you sign up for their subscriber service, when they get the shots free from developers is a disgrace. Especially when there's nothing you can't get elsewhere on the net.
Wed 29/05/02 at 13:50
Regular
"Fly like the wind"
Devil May Cry 2 sounds very promising - let's just hope they don't include the boarders this time :)
Wed 29/05/02 at 09:27
Regular
"I confused?"
Lokks great i might buy the first one soon.
Wed 29/05/02 at 09:23
Regular
"Acid Casual"
http://ps2.ign.com/articles/360/360077p1.html

click on media page down the bottom then the trailer.
Wed 29/05/02 at 09:23
Regular
"I confused?"
i got Maths GCSE to day. Still third time lucky..........
Wed 29/05/02 at 09:22
Regular
"DS..."
I'm here, even though I have an English exam tommorow and maybe I should be revising but I'm feeling quietly confident about it after doing quite well in my exam yesterday (information, the internet and services advanced) hmm, don't know how that works out as theyre completely unrelated ah well, anyone else got exams tommorow?

slik ~_~
Wed 29/05/02 at 09:20
Regular
"I confused?"
If you write me out the full web site address then i'll find it.

Thank you
Wed 29/05/02 at 09:18
Regular
"Acid Casual"
These forums are quiet in general at the moment. I blame exams.

And then there's the World Cup.

Yes look at DMC2 trust me it looks great.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.