GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"American Psycho"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/10/00 at 22:28
Regular
Just rented this film out, excellent I would highly recommend it. Not at all what I expected though, lots of murders but only get to see a few. Story line is well writen and most of it actually quite funny, bit of a spoof.
Looking forward to getting DVD Monday morning.
Tue 31/10/00 at 17:58
American Psycho looks cool, i'm considering buying it. As for the Scream films, i'm afraid they went a bit downhill after the first (great) film. Scream 3 went too far into the whole irony thing, and in parodying bad horror films, it actually forgot that it was a bad horror film.
Mon 30/10/00 at 19:49
Do you like scary movies? Also were the effects good and what was the best part in the film ? Have you seen scream 1 and 2 and if so was it better or worse than them?
Mon 30/10/00 at 19:39
Regular
"Whatever!"
I love scary movies, yeah I do. The effects for this film were I suppose as realistic as they come. Although you dont get to witness many murders, you only see about 10 I think, the best part was probabaly the bloke running after a women wielding a chainsaw (unfortunatly he happened to be naked, but that doesnt spoil an overwise great scene). She flees down the stairs but he drops the saw right from the top, then it falls and chops her up. Or a scene where the bloke runs up singing and dancing behind another bloke and hits him with an axe (you dont see much other than the blood spraying everywhere).
This film takes itself more seriously than the Scream films, and is written very well but I would give Scream 1 and 2 the credit because both have more going on throughout the course of the film.
Sat 28/10/00 at 22:28
Regular
"Whatever!"
Just rented this film out, excellent I would highly recommend it. Not at all what I expected though, lots of murders but only get to see a few. Story line is well writen and most of it actually quite funny, bit of a spoof.
Looking forward to getting DVD Monday morning.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.