GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"David Prowse as Vader again?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/05/02 at 18:46
Regular
Looky here. Wouldn't it be class?

http:// www.reuters.co.uk/ news_article.jhtml; jsessionid=4X0DKS2GHCOYACRBAE3CFFA? type=entertainmentnews&StoryID= 1019329

Remove spaces, as per normal.
Wed 29/05/02 at 13:16
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Skywalker only becomes Vader after being thrown in a volcano thing and left for dead by Obi-Wan. I'm guessing Lucas's gat out clause to explain the changes will be that he was so mutilated loads of robotic implants etc were needed to keep Vader alive etc and all these change how he looked.

I'm guessing that there will be a lot of half ar$ed explinations in Ep III... "ermmmmm, yeah the droids just forget for some reason... a particularly hardy strain of the Melissa virus or something... look, Natalie Portman's nipples"
Wed 29/05/02 at 13:16
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Yep.
Well, 79 but that's close enough.

Him, Peter Cushing and Donald Pleasance menaced me as a child and I was genuinely choked when Cushing and Pleasance went dead.
Christopher Lee is old-school class.
Wed 29/05/02 at 13:09
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Christopher Lee is 80? Jesus!
Wed 29/05/02 at 07:39
Regular
Stryke wrote:
> Have you heard what Sammy L is saying about his death? RM18 told me.
>
> "I have told George I will not die like a punk."

'Tis true. Check out the latest edition of Total Film.
Wed 29/05/02 at 07:21
Regular
Vottanator wrote:
> So there is definitely no episodes 7, 8 and 9? Well, I always wondered
> how they were gonna coninue it. I mean the emperor and Vader are dead.
> I suppose Leia could become a Jedi....

--

Thrawn trilogy. Got to be. Ever read the Thrawn trilogy? Brilliant books. Zahn wrote them, first EU novels.
Wed 29/05/02 at 07:19
Regular
I'd love to see how Lucas will explain away the change in physique if Prowse isn't playing Vader.

Lucas: "Um, yeah, the black suit thing has built in muscles, yeah, so Hayden Christenden looks much bigger when wearing it..Yeah."

Got to be Prowse, surely. He's got to explain how Vader's voice changes from whiny teen angst to classy deep sinister tone as well. Scarring of the voice box?

Mace Windu, Kit Fisto, Anakin, Obi-Wan. Battle to death. You know it makes sense. Mace and Kit sacrifice themselves so Obi-Wan can Force-push Anakin into lava or something.

Have you heard what Sammy L is saying about his death? RM18 told me.

"I have told George I will not die like a punk."

Quality. And Ross, you'll never make any good films. They'll all be crappy Hollywood crap with an unblinking child idiot. :-)
Tue 28/05/02 at 22:33
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
So there is definitely no episodes 7, 8 and 9? Well, I always wondered how they were gonna coninue it. I mean the emperor and Vader are dead. I suppose Leia could become a Jedi....

Oh well, I'll make the last 3 films when I'm in Hollywood. Look out for them Gaz. Films by Ross Thomson. REMEMBER THE NAME!!!:-D
Tue 28/05/02 at 19:18
Regular
"That's right!"
Prowse 66? Lee 80? Wow, I really ought to keep up with how old actors are, I had no idea they were knocking on THAT much
Tue 28/05/02 at 19:14
Regular
"That's right!"
I thought Morgan Freeman was doing it because James Earl Jones is sick with cancer? Or at least that's what I heard... years ago
Tue 28/05/02 at 19:11
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Well James Earl Jones is confirmed, so Darth Vader is there.
I don't see why David Prowse couldn't reprise it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.