GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Does a computer game character reflect our lifestyles?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/05/02 at 18:09
Regular
I think that anybody playing games always wishes they were that character, smooth, slick and stylish and this passes on to our lifestyle and the way we act. Have you ever wanted to be like a computer game character?
Tue 28/05/02 at 18:09
I think that anybody playing games always wishes they were that character, smooth, slick and stylish and this passes on to our lifestyle and the way we act. Have you ever wanted to be like a computer game character?
Wed 29/05/02 at 11:33
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Although we all play Nintendio games, I don't think that we wanna be short and chubby like Mario, although it might be pretty call to be able to jump so high and swing Bowser round by his tail.
Many people would wanna be Link because of all the weapons he gets and the adventures he goes on - and maybe the women too! But who's wanna be a skinny little runt with a woman's voice! :S

I don't reckon that characters reflect on our lives, but we do wanna have asventures and lead lives like them.
Thu 30/05/02 at 15:03
I wouldn't mind being link apart from 2 aspects. His ears, you could poke someone's eye out with those - it could be a weapon of his. And his clothes, I really don't think they'd work in the real world.
Thu 30/05/02 at 15:22
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I would like to have the moves of the characters and go on the same adventures!!! that would be really cool if you could punch with fire eg Captain Falcon. Being Link would be the best
Thu 30/05/02 at 15:54
Regular
I don't know about being like a character, but my girlfriend is a lot like my gamecube - quite nice to look at, but of no real use until it's turned on

¦ )
Fri 31/05/02 at 22:34
"+ suspicious minds"
i have always wanted to wear a cape, and use a sword, or fight like gannondorf in SSBM.

so Gannondorf and Marth would be my ideal choices.

or fox. his clothes are really cool in SSBM, and he has a blaster and flies an arwing.

or knuckles. he can fly, he is way strong, he has a cool chain around his neck.

i have genuinly wanted to be exaclty like Gannondorf or Marthg from SSBM, they rock da house down. or luigi, he is pretty cool, just imagine goin' to school, findin' da school bully, pullin' out a super shroom', and hanging him by his underpants on a gutter!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.