GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"World's best club teams"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/05/02 at 15:41
Regular
Just for interest's sake...

From TeamTalk.com (edited)

-----

The International Federation of Football History and Statistics compile a list each year of the top 50 club sides in the world and their latest rankings were published yesterday.

European champions Real Madrid top the chart, ahead of second-placed Bayer Leverkusen, while Bayern Munich, Deportivo and Brazilian outfit Gremio complete the top five.

Top 10

1. Real Madrid
2. Bayer Leverkusen
3. Bayern Munich
4. Deportivo La Coruna
5. Gremio
6. Liverpool
7. Arsenal
8. Barcelona
9. Manchester United
10. Juventus.
Tue 28/05/02 at 15:41
"High polygon count"
Just for interest's sake...

From TeamTalk.com (edited)

-----

The International Federation of Football History and Statistics compile a list each year of the top 50 club sides in the world and their latest rankings were published yesterday.

European champions Real Madrid top the chart, ahead of second-placed Bayer Leverkusen, while Bayern Munich, Deportivo and Brazilian outfit Gremio complete the top five.

Top 10

1. Real Madrid
2. Bayer Leverkusen
3. Bayern Munich
4. Deportivo La Coruna
5. Gremio
6. Liverpool
7. Arsenal
8. Barcelona
9. Manchester United
10. Juventus.
Tue 28/05/02 at 15:45
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I know Leverkusen came runners up, but 2nd place?
Tue 28/05/02 at 15:46
"High polygon count"
Yeah, I thought it was a bit strange too. Would like to know the reasoning behind it!
Tue 28/05/02 at 16:01
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
I support Liverpool but am suprised that Man U weren't above us. Three English teams in the top ten is not bad though. Bayer Leverkusen are only second as they were in the champs league final, threy won't be so good next year when they've lost Ballack and Ze Roberto.
Tue 28/05/02 at 16:38
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I wonder why Roma aren't in it.

They're kicking behind in the World Club Cup Championship against Brazilian teams that Man U lost to last time.
Wed 29/05/02 at 00:02
Regular
John Arne Riise wrote:
> I support Liverpool but am suprised that Man U weren't above us.

Not surprised that you finished ahead of Arsenal either?

(nice editing Wookiee)

I suppose they are still crediting Liverpool for thier Uefa cup triumph last year which was part of their "plastic" treble :P
Wed 29/05/02 at 00:36
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Oi! :P They're just showing what I've been saying all along...Liverpool are better than Man Utd and Arsenal. It's only your clouded judgement what makes you see otherwise. Whereas me, a supporter of the team in question, realise that Liverpool ARE amongst the best in the world, and better than everyone else in the Premiership.

(Clouded judgement, how could you have that? such a terrible shame...)

:P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.