GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Big Brother"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/05/02 at 14:51
Regular
I've watched the last two Big Brothers.

There, I admit it.

I also started watching this third one. Well, I watched the opening night when they all went into the house. And what a load they are. Apart from one particularly cute girl, they're the worst lot so far.

(Bear with me...)

I'm sat here at work, and three people are stood across the office from me, talking about the show.

And I've just realised how incredibly, utterly and pathetically ridiculous they sound.

And I shuddered.

That could be me - maybe has been in the past.

So unless I hear of anything particularly interesting happening - like nightly orgies etc. - I've watched my last Big Brother episode.

Can I come inside now? It's cold, and there are wolves howling.
Tue 28/05/02 at 14:51
"High polygon count"
I've watched the last two Big Brothers.

There, I admit it.

I also started watching this third one. Well, I watched the opening night when they all went into the house. And what a load they are. Apart from one particularly cute girl, they're the worst lot so far.

(Bear with me...)

I'm sat here at work, and three people are stood across the office from me, talking about the show.

And I've just realised how incredibly, utterly and pathetically ridiculous they sound.

And I shuddered.

That could be me - maybe has been in the past.

So unless I hear of anything particularly interesting happening - like nightly orgies etc. - I've watched my last Big Brother episode.

Can I come inside now? It's cold, and there are wolves howling.
Tue 28/05/02 at 15:03
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Welcome back Brother, we missed you out there in "Pointless TV Land".

We have E4 at home now, and I came home from rehearsals to find my mum watching them sleeping.
Apparently this is not an isolated occurence, these cameras roll all night an people watch.

The Truman Show anyone?
Tue 28/05/02 at 15:07
"High polygon count"
Goatboy wrote:
> We have E4 at home now, and I came home from rehearsals to find my mum
> watching them sleeping.

Yes, it's true - I remember it from the last one.

Haven't seen any of the live stuff for this one, apart from the opening night, but in the last series, any time they were saying anything 'interesting', they cut off the sound "for legal reasons"!

It's not 'live' anyway. It's apparently on a 15-minute delay, so that they can edit out any 'unsavoury' moments.

"Reality TV" they call it, too. Where's the reality if they edit out unsuitable items?
Tue 28/05/02 at 15:10
Regular
"not dead"
I saw two minutes on sunday morning, when I visited my parents.

A man was in a swimming pool, walking in circles, then a woman came outside and scratched her bum.

I shall never, ever, watch this by choice.
Tue 28/05/02 at 15:11
Regular
1 cute girl.....
Tue 28/05/02 at 15:15
Regular
Didn't watch any of the first one, it (somehow) seemed to miss me and I didn't really notice it.

Watched one or two from the second one, and I'm not going to watch any of the third one.

Complete load of poo.
Tue 28/05/02 at 15:17
Regular
well saw the curves on kate wow lol
Tue 28/05/02 at 16:16
i no this has nothing to do with big bro but there are always arguments goin on everywhere so check this one out.If you've read a review, and thought it was wrong or tried a cheat to find it doesnt work? if you have, tell the person who posted it what you think. post there nickname on here and write what they've done to annoy you. Keep it clean though. We dont want any name calling! Check this thing regularly to see if your on there, and stand up for yourself!
Tue 28/05/02 at 16:19
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Erm...what?
Tue 28/05/02 at 16:35
I watched the 1st Big Brother series, and I found it quite interesting. How different people react in that kind of situation..etc.. I didn't watch it for the "oh, there's a romance blossoming there..." or "Looks like they're having a shag tonight.." which I think is why most people watch it.

Interesting to see how people cope. I will not be watching Big Brother 3 though. One series is quite enough for me thank you.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.