GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OXM?"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/05/02 at 12:17
Regular
Has anyone bought this months OXM magazine? is it the June issue? Does it contain the Dead Or Alive 3 Booster Disc?How much is the magazine and where do they sell it? Has anyone used the booster disc yet? Is it any good?

Thanks!
Tue 28/05/02 at 12:17
Regular
Has anyone bought this months OXM magazine? is it the June issue? Does it contain the Dead Or Alive 3 Booster Disc?How much is the magazine and where do they sell it? Has anyone used the booster disc yet? Is it any good?

Thanks!
Tue 28/05/02 at 12:42
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
We dont get the Dead Or Alive 3 booster disc. Only the Americans are getting it because there version of Dead Or Alive 3 isnt as good as ours. For the European and Japanese versions of Dead Or Alive 3 extra costumes and moves were included. The booster disc is for the Americans to install the extra stuff we already have, so we dont need the booster disc at all.
Tue 28/05/02 at 13:10
Regular
Oh right, but I have seen Juan Lee in a tuxedo and that is one of the costumes available on the booster disc. Oh well, the game is totally amazing anyway I was just wondering for the few extra costumes. Thanks for your help though.
Tue 28/05/02 at 13:23
Regular
6 Playable demos this month, including:

F1 2002, which is complete toss.
Rallisport Challenge, which is arcade fun, nothing too serious.
Halo, which I haven't bothered playing as I've got the full game,
Moto GP, which I haven't tried, and I can't remember the other 2.
Tue 28/05/02 at 13:36
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
If anyone is still wondering how to earn all the costumes, this months X-Gamer has it all inside. Otherwise I'll type them all out on here if enough people want the info. ;-)
Tue 28/05/02 at 13:37
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
garbe123 wrote:
> Oh right, but I have seen Juan Lee in a tuxedo and that is one of the
> costumes available on the booster disc. Oh well, the game is totally
> amazing anyway I was just wondering for the few extra costumes. Thanks
> for your help though.

And its in the European version. The extra costumes that are onthe booster disc are for the Americans as they havent got these costumes in there game. We have all the extra costumes already in the game, you just need to unlock them by beating Time Attack and survial. Go to some of the Dead Or Alive 3 websites to find out how to unlock all the extra costumes for the characters.
Tue 28/05/02 at 13:42
Regular
savatt1668 wrote:
> If anyone is still wondering how to earn all the costumes, this months
> X-Gamer has it all inside. Otherwise I'll type them all out on here
> if enough people want the info. ;-)

That would be great, if you wouldn't mind. Or if you didn't mind you could email it to me if you have a scanner, I have searched all over for a Dead Or Alive 3 website but there isn't a good one anywhere. Do you know one off hand? Thanks.
Wed 29/05/02 at 16:14
Regular
The "Bounty Hunter" footage on this month's demo disc reminds me of Halo.
Although if the whole game is set within space station interiors it might get a bit visually repetitive.
What makes Halo so great is the mixture of interior and naturalistic locations.
Wed 29/05/02 at 18:55
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Does anyone else think the Deadly Skies demo is good because I really enjoy it.
Wed 29/05/02 at 19:01
Regular
For me, Deadly Skies, Crash and F12002 all seem average kind of games [judging by the demos].
Personally I wouldn't buy them.
Rallisport Challenge has addictive handling and is fast.
Moto GP is excellent, but the sport doesn't really appeal to me.

I've got Halo so I've no need to play the demo of it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.