GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A big fat spam topic about Luigi's Mansion"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/05/02 at 00:13
Regular
But what the hey.

So just want to know anyone actually done the hidden mansion? Got an A ranking? More importantly do you get anything for it?

I thought the ending was rubbish.

I got a B ranking with all 50 boos and have only just bothered with starting the hidden mansion. It's a little harder, more ghosts being the most noticable thing.

So how have we all done at the game?
Anyone done it all (hidden mansion too)
Tue 28/05/02 at 00:13
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
But what the hey.

So just want to know anyone actually done the hidden mansion? Got an A ranking? More importantly do you get anything for it?

I thought the ending was rubbish.

I got a B ranking with all 50 boos and have only just bothered with starting the hidden mansion. It's a little harder, more ghosts being the most noticable thing.

So how have we all done at the game?
Anyone done it all (hidden mansion too)
Tue 28/05/02 at 00:30
Regular
Cant even remember whay grade i got....played hidden mansion for about 10 minutes but just got bored....

I was really annoyed that i coudnt go back and collect all 50 boos...i collected 49 before finishing....
Tue 28/05/02 at 00:35
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I know, when it says Hidden Mansion you think "Oh great" but it's just the original mansion in reverse, damn.

I got bored pretty quickly too. To me it doesn't seem like Nintendo to just stick such a rubbish extra option like that in at the end. Ah well, maybe you get something for it, who knows.

As for the boos thing, you get another diamond which is nice, nothing too special though. I remember you in particular completeing it rather quickly, 1 or 2 days wasn't it?
Tue 28/05/02 at 00:41
Regular
I had it completed by Monday, but didnt actually start playing it properly till Sunday....

Whats this about Luigi building a house with the money you collect? A picture on the wall somewhere? more money = bigger house...cant be bothered to switch on GC right now...
Tue 28/05/02 at 00:46
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Yeah depending on what grade you got depends on the house you get at the end. It's just a picture and it's hung in the Gallery, I got a B so my house was a mansion type, the grades go all the way down to H which is a sabby little hut or similar.

I think the story goes that you use the money you got in the mansion you build a brand new one where the old one used to be. More money = better house.

Great.
Tue 28/05/02 at 00:49
Regular
Might have been cool if you could actually go in the house Luigi builds...

Perhaps sit down and eat Pizza or somthin with Mario in their house...

Thats what they do innit? Plumber eh? Does mario ever carry around a spanner?! eh? eh? eh?
Tue 28/05/02 at 06:42
Regular
"Brrrrr."
I wish I had a GameCube...

*Runs of and crys in the corner*
Tue 28/05/02 at 17:37
Regular
I got a B, I cant be bothered with the hidden mansion, Ill just play on SSBM.

I was alos anoyed that you cant go back and get all of the boos and more cash.
Tue 28/05/02 at 17:43
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Ah well. I am still plowing my slow way through this game - its lurvly.

Still, just look at the Autumn GC release list and you'll go mad with happiness!!!!
Tue 28/05/02 at 19:10
Regular
"Better Than You"
I'm on the part where you have to fight the 15 boos, I've got down to 1 twice. I've caught 20 something boos.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.