GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Oreos"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/03/08 at 20:22
Regular
They're back? I'm pretty sure many years ago we use to have them, then they disappeared, then the other day I saw them in Morrisons and today I see an advert on TV.

I'll get a pack on Thursday and try them out. Did you ever care for them Kawada and Garin (and possibly pb)?

[S][S](let me guess, one/some of you will tell me that they've always sold Oreos, well they haven't nationwide with TV ads before this week)[/S][/S]
Tue 18/03/08 at 15:13
Regular
Sure that'd be fun :)
Tue 18/03/08 at 13:58
"possibly impossible"
I'll let you know if he gets anything planned for May. I should be around then as well, so if you fancy meeting up again. Might be a bit more organised this time!
Mon 17/03/08 at 20:35
Regular
More money after the event? That's a bit much. Oh well good luck to him, hope he decides to get more guests again. :)
Mon 17/03/08 at 18:10
"possibly impossible"
Yes, met a few people, Leader of the Futurekind (from the episode Utopia), Nyder (from Genesis of the Daleks), The Cat Nurse: Novice Haim (from Gridlock and New Earth), Nicola Bryant (Peri). Missed Sophie Aldred though :(

But it was a bit much to arrange all the people and there were problems with one of them requesting more money after the event, so he's given up for now.
Mon 17/03/08 at 17:34
Regular
guest stars? You mean he's had some in his shop? It's a nice little shop, I might go there again if I decide to come down this May with my mum.
Mon 17/03/08 at 17:09
"possibly impossible"
The one in Exmouth is the same, nearest big one is Exeter.

Oh, the Doctor Who shop is doing well. No more guest stars for a while, but he's started selling on Amazon now.
Mon 17/03/08 at 17:06
Regular
Yeah I know what you mean :/

Maybe its a bad thing that they've come back.

Our WHSmith is weird, they don't sell Blu-rays but in the last year they started selling cigs. It's not a big store, tiny compared to the ones in Cheltenham and Worcester.
Mon 17/03/08 at 17:03
"possibly impossible"
Got some mini Oreos in WHSmiths the other day, half price (62p or something). Problem is that you can eat a ton of them without thinking.
Mon 17/03/08 at 07:50
Regular
"Hello?"
Oreos are awesome! I love the oreo cheescake that the cheesecake shop makes!! They got a deal on oreos at Asda at the moment ;)
Sun 16/03/08 at 20:14
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Machie wrote:
> In many stores? You're not the only one who thought they never
> left but then there must be a reason why suddenly they're
> appearing in all our supermarkets with adverts on TV and
> promotions. But then you're in London you get probably get
> everything we dont :) You probably have Lucky Charms too you git!

Quite possibly, i dont care though, i never liked them

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.