GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"England my thoughts."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 27/05/02 at 22:18
Regular
Beckham is a great player no one can say he isn’t every time he passes the ball it lands direct to some ones feet.

The point I am trying to make is that will he make a difference to the England squad? Personally I think yes he will, with players such as Vassel Owen and Scholes he will get some goals in. Personally I hope he does every well cos I worship the bloke.

When Beckham was first injured every England fan was devastated cos they feared he was going to miss the world cup, I was one off them I thought they had no chance what so ever. But that is just loosing hope in your team.

And I didn’t wont to do that but… then the next injury came with Gary Neville then Dyer and so on so I began to loose faith all together but then I heard good news about Beckham being able to play in the world cup I was over the moon about this news. Then I read in the paper that Sven had second thoughts, but that was just the sun stirring.

Then when the Irish player was sent don’t by that two-footed tackle I thought why play friendlys so near the world cup? Then as England played there friendly and they drew 2-2 I was not pleased cos I thought England would wip them. So I hope Beckham is fit for Sunday and plays his very best.

Now Daruis Vassel great young fit player this kid is gonna mean alot ot England. I think he is Going to be one off the main players for scoreing and setting up along with Owen and Beckham.

David james right he is English but i hate him he is rubbish if you ask me Sven should off picked Walker!

Owen is a very fit skillfull player who also will be a big part off England.

You see all thse free posters and wall charts and have you noticed they all have Beckham on he is the main man for England and he is by far my favourite.

So come on England!!!!!

Thanks for reading

Redpath
Mon 27/05/02 at 22:18
Regular
"Bobba you"
Beckham is a great player no one can say he isn’t every time he passes the ball it lands direct to some ones feet.

The point I am trying to make is that will he make a difference to the England squad? Personally I think yes he will, with players such as Vassel Owen and Scholes he will get some goals in. Personally I hope he does every well cos I worship the bloke.

When Beckham was first injured every England fan was devastated cos they feared he was going to miss the world cup, I was one off them I thought they had no chance what so ever. But that is just loosing hope in your team.

And I didn’t wont to do that but… then the next injury came with Gary Neville then Dyer and so on so I began to loose faith all together but then I heard good news about Beckham being able to play in the world cup I was over the moon about this news. Then I read in the paper that Sven had second thoughts, but that was just the sun stirring.

Then when the Irish player was sent don’t by that two-footed tackle I thought why play friendlys so near the world cup? Then as England played there friendly and they drew 2-2 I was not pleased cos I thought England would wip them. So I hope Beckham is fit for Sunday and plays his very best.

Now Daruis Vassel great young fit player this kid is gonna mean alot ot England. I think he is Going to be one off the main players for scoreing and setting up along with Owen and Beckham.

David james right he is English but i hate him he is rubbish if you ask me Sven should off picked Walker!

Owen is a very fit skillfull player who also will be a big part off England.

You see all thse free posters and wall charts and have you noticed they all have Beckham on he is the main man for England and he is by far my favourite.

So come on England!!!!!

Thanks for reading

Redpath
Mon 27/05/02 at 22:28
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
®eDpAtH²°°2 wrote:
> David james right he is English but i hate him he is rubbish if you
> ask me Sven should off picked Walker!

This wouldn't have something to do with supporting Leicster would it?

> You see all thse free posters and wall charts and have you noticed
> they all have Beckham on he is the main man for England and he is by
> far my favourite.

That is because he is the captain and has had lots of attention because of his injury.

Roll on Sunday and the Swedes.
Mon 27/05/02 at 22:41
Regular
"Bobba you"
John Arne Riise wrote:
> ®eDpAtH²°°2 wrote:
>
> This wouldn't have something to do with supporting Leicster would
> it?

No i just think James is crap.
Mon 27/05/02 at 22:44
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
Oh well, an opinions an opinion even if he was the best goalkeeper according to the opta index stats.
Mon 27/05/02 at 22:47
Regular
"Bobba you"
Bah are they dumb? What do you think about him?
Mon 27/05/02 at 22:50
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
I think that he is a great goalie since joining West Ham and dumping the nickname calamity James.
Tue 28/05/02 at 00:01
"High polygon count"
®eDpAtH²°°2 wrote:

I heard Ian Walker was involved in a road accident.

Apparently, he slipped and fell in the street, and a bus went under him.
Tue 28/05/02 at 08:08
Regular
"England 5 Germany 1"
I agree with redpath that james is rubbish because in the south korea match he came on and let a goal, in and in the second match against cameroon he came on and let a goal in, and that aint being crap
if i was sven i would of chossen Richard Wright from Arsenal as i think he is a great goalkeeper.
Tue 28/05/02 at 10:59
"High polygon count"
Grease_Monkey wrote:
> if i was sven i would of chossen Richard Wright from Arsenal as i
> think he is a great goalkeeper.

No way!

Even as an Arsenal fan, I have to say that Wright isn't up to the job. I'm sure he will be soon, but not at the moment. He's too hesitant, especially on through-balls - when he should race off his line to clear a ball, he doesn't always do it, and he's cost Arsenal a few goals this season on that basis alone.

I think he'll go to the next World Cup - maybe even the next European Championships - but he's certainly not ready at the moment.
Tue 28/05/02 at 12:37
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:

> I heard Ian Walker was involved in a road accident.
> Apparently, he slipped and fell in the street, and a bus went under
> him.

LOL.

I think James is a decent keeper, he has come along since his days at liverpool when he kept dropping catches etc. If your talkin about the last England Game, and where he came out for a cross, he was more than entitled to, however the defender got in his way, but he still made a great save after it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.