GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA3 - Import/Export"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 27/05/02 at 12:24
Regular
Im stuck on the import/export mission on the third island. What the hell is a perrenial and a bf injection? I mean are they sports cars or what?
Mon 27/05/02 at 12:24
Regular
"Thongs of Praise"
Im stuck on the import/export mission on the third island. What the hell is a perrenial and a bf injection? I mean are they sports cars or what?
Mon 27/05/02 at 12:40
Regular
"95% organic"
I just finished that mission last night!

The Perennial is one of those old banger style estates (more commonly found on the first island), they look pretty rubbish, and indeed they are.

The BF injection is the phat dune buggy thing. As far as I know, there is only one of these in the game. You need to go back to the first island, and look around Harwood (where the Diablos live)... the BF injection should be in the car-park of one of the housing projects, just around the corner from the 1st hideout.

Hope that's of some help, happy stealing!
Mon 27/05/02 at 12:43
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
If I remember correctly, the BF Injector is only there after 9.00pm that's when Joey goes to see Misty.

All the rest of the info that illzen said is correct.
Mon 27/05/02 at 17:52
Regular
"Thongs of Praise"
Cheers!
Mon 27/05/02 at 17:54
Regular
"Thongs of Praise"
Another question for ya (i know ya love em), what do i do with the emergency vehicals one? Is there a list of vehicals i need to collect (i cant c 1). Ive delivered a police car, police van, ambulance, fire truck, fbi car, and tank. Is there anything else i need? Is there an end to this bit?
Mon 27/05/02 at 18:01
Regular
"Bobba you"
There no more Cars you need to get know you get ntohing only money, I think it boosts you percentage up what is yours at the moment mine is 85%
Mon 27/05/02 at 18:35
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
What about the Army truck, Barracks OL. Found in the army surplus store on the second island.
Thu 30/05/02 at 15:42
Regular
"cant think of one.."
Yeah, how do you know which cars each port requires....?
Thu 30/05/02 at 15:45
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
There is a list up on the wall next to each garage in each port.
Thu 30/05/02 at 15:45
"High polygon count"
doublezero wrote:
> Yeah, how do you know which cars each port requires....?

There's a list on the wall of each garage.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.