GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zidane injured"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 27/05/02 at 10:52
Regular
France coach Roger Lemerre does not know how serious Zinedine Zidane's thigh injury is.

Zidane asked to come off at the end of the first half of their friendly against South Korea, after a challenge from a Korean player.

France won the game 3-2.

Lemerre said Zidane is to undergo a scan to determine the extent of the muscle injury.

The coach said: "Zidane has a small tear, a little pain in his thigh muscle."

It remains to be seen how serious the injury is but a worried Lemerre added: "When it's muscular, you are always worried because you never know how long it is going to take to heal."

All this information came from Football365
Mon 27/05/02 at 10:52
Regular
"Baros!!!"
France coach Roger Lemerre does not know how serious Zinedine Zidane's thigh injury is.

Zidane asked to come off at the end of the first half of their friendly against South Korea, after a challenge from a Korean player.

France won the game 3-2.

Lemerre said Zidane is to undergo a scan to determine the extent of the muscle injury.

The coach said: "Zidane has a small tear, a little pain in his thigh muscle."

It remains to be seen how serious the injury is but a worried Lemerre added: "When it's muscular, you are always worried because you never know how long it is going to take to heal."

All this information came from Football365
Mon 27/05/02 at 10:56
"Darkness, always"
Regardless of any world cup rivalry, it is a shame that one of the world's finest players may not participate.

I find the fact the "lowly" S.Korea scored twice against the world champions to be of great interest. Japan winning 2-0 against Poland too. A lot of people have counted these teams out as nothings, but it's their home turf, and their chance to show the world that they are contenders.

I'm looking forward to the world cup =)
Mon 27/05/02 at 12:52
Regular
"Acid Casual"
He be out for the first 2 games by the looks of things.
Mon 27/05/02 at 13:06
Regular
"not dead"
France won't need him until then anyway, they should walk their group.

Glad he won't miss the whole tournament, that would suck for any player.
Mon 27/05/02 at 13:09
Regular
"Acid Casual"
Well Djorkaeff is the likely replacement and a fairly simple group I tend to agree.
Mon 27/05/02 at 16:27
Regular
"England 5 Germany 1"
i didnt no that, hope is isnt out for the whole world cup
Mon 27/05/02 at 16:45
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
He'll be out for the first two games but it will give Djorkaeff another chance to play in a major tournament after having to go go to Bolton for recognition.
Mon 27/05/02 at 16:51
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Yep, the only problem is that we won't be able to see one of the world's greatest midfielders on show for the whole of this summer.
I'm sure France can do well without him.

After all, they're not a one-man team, they depend on a team of XI players, and not just one man to do it all for them.

I saw Djorkaeff go down injured yesterday. Is he ok then??
He's the only other person who'd be happy to play on the right, and he can do a lot better there than Slyain "short-ass" Wiltord!

Maybe they could play Pires down the right, and Laurent Robert down the left - if he's in the squad.
But then again, Pires says he doesn't like playing down the right and preffers the left - hence why he left Marseille.
Mon 27/05/02 at 16:53
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
Solskjær wrote:
> Maybe they could play Pires down the right, and Laurent Robert down
> the left - if he's in the squad.
> But then again, Pires says he doesn't like playing down the right and
> preffers the left - hence why he left Marseille.

Is this after the World cup as Pires is out injured untill after it.
Mon 27/05/02 at 16:54
Regular
"England 5 Germany 1"
Im glad he isn't out for long because he is such an outstanding player and i want to see some skill in this world cup.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.