GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I need to feel the Rage"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 26/05/02 at 19:03
Regular
I've developed an interest in Rage against the Machine lately, and I need to know the best album to buy. I've already got the last covers album they did, but I have not others and am looking to expand my collection. I'm also embarrased to say the only other songs of theirs I know is the one from the Tony Hawk's 2 soundtrack and that one on the end of The Matrix. You are better than me, so tell me what to buy and I will.

"We're the Renegades of Funk"
Damn this rocks.
Mon 27/05/02 at 21:22
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
I think they're rubbish, having skimmed through the two albums I was given. Everything seems to sound the same...

Will give them more time though, seeing as everyone says they're good...just got to kill my addiction to Nirvana Unplugged.
Mon 27/05/02 at 20:58
Back in the days I would still listen to Radio One occasionally, I remember hearing the top 40 with 'Killing in the Name Of' in it. Mark Goodier played the whole thing. And then played some typical nondescript top 40 song straight after it, with no apologies. Heh.
Mon 27/05/02 at 19:26
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Renegades of Funk does rock most indeedly. Should get more really.

Indeed. My five favourite RATM songs are:

Renegades of Funk
Bullet In Your Head
Pocket Full Of Shells
THPS2 Theme ;D
Bombtrack

What's the THPS2 song called?
Mon 27/05/02 at 15:51
Regular
"Excommunicated"
*Waves fist against the machine*

Renegades of Funk is fantastic... every other song sounds the same, but isn't bad I suppose.
Mon 27/05/02 at 13:31
Regular
"I love Dave music"
Goatboy:

I guess from your name you are a Bill Hicks fan - have you heard of Hamell on Trial? There is a song called Bill Hicks, it might cheer you up :-)
Mon 27/05/02 at 13:28
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
First album, self-titled.
2nd one "Empire of The Sun" sucks balls.
3rd one "Battle of Los Angeles" is excellent.
The covers one is alright, but it's Rage doing other people songs.

This is all I'll post today as I've had a f####ing s##t weekend and want to kill someone.
Really.
Mon 27/05/02 at 13:12
Regular
"Acid Casual"
No you were supposed to reply

'F*** you I wont do what you tell me..'

Ah well, it was a long shot.
Mon 27/05/02 at 13:08
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
This is not the album you were looking for...

*waves hand*
Mon 27/05/02 at 13:02
Regular
"Acid Casual"
But you will do what I tell you..
Mon 27/05/02 at 12:54
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Easy, I'm not some crazed millionaire who goes around buying three albums every day. I'll see if I like the first one, then do what you tell me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.