GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rob Van Damp"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 26/05/02 at 17:42
Regular
Sorry, couldnt resist.
Sun 26/05/02 at 17:42
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Sorry, couldnt resist.
Sun 26/05/02 at 19:43
Regular
"Where's SR?"
I'm disappointed, I thought you were going to say something funny.
Sun 26/05/02 at 22:46
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Well it's nice to know how you feel about Van Dam.

:-)
Mon 27/05/02 at 18:59
Regular
"I like cheese"
For some reason the WWE seems to have quashed his popularity. Supposedly they've been taking away RVD signs from the crowd...
Mon 27/05/02 at 20:47
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
By the way, Ant, they don't hand out signs at matches.

You do have to bring your own, as I, disappointedly found out. Many other people found that out too at the event I went to.

I even asked some guy if they hand out signs and he said no.

So maybe the fans are just going off him.
Mon 27/05/02 at 21:38
Regular
Why would they take away signs for RVD? I know they do take away sign with bad language and stuff on.

The giving out signs thing was on that 'Secrets about pro wrestling' thing that is out of date.
Mon 27/05/02 at 22:35
Regular
"I like cheese"
It was a few months ago when RVD was really popular, and I was reading "Molly's Take" on IOWrestling.com. She'd had loads of e-mails from people saying that security removed lots of RVD signs.
Tue 28/05/02 at 11:43
Regular
"..."
Well I would say it's obvious why the WWF don't want RVD to be popular just yet. Because Stone Cold Steve Austin might have another mardy that someone is more popular than he is.
Tue 28/05/02 at 16:08
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Joe Dark wrote:
> Why would they take away signs for RVD? I know they do take away sign
> with bad language and stuff on.
>
> The giving out signs thing was on that 'Secrets about pro wrestling'
> thing that is out of date.

---

Yeah, I noticed that when I went to the event and found you had to bring your own signs.

Bah!
Tue 28/05/02 at 18:40
Regular
"One More Chance"
But the secrets of pro wrestling quite often only really applied to Indy cards like NOAH and the events at small areana's.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.