GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just a little notice about PES2 ..."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 26/05/02 at 16:34
Regular
For those of you interested in the development of Pro Evolution Soccer 2, I'd advise you to purchase the next issue of OPS2M (issue #22 July which is due to be released in shops on Friday 14th June)

This is because I've recently checked the 'Next issue' page in June's issue of OPS2M and I quote:

"Mag contents: Blah blah blah
PLUS: GT Concept 2002 / PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2 / FFX guide / Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 blah blah blah"

So when it's released, go into BROWN UNDERWEAR ALERT, I know I will be, as my copy hits my door mat as I get it 5 day's before it's released in shops due to my subscription.

*looks smug*

:D
Sun 26/05/02 at 16:34
Regular
"es argh"
For those of you interested in the development of Pro Evolution Soccer 2, I'd advise you to purchase the next issue of OPS2M (issue #22 July which is due to be released in shops on Friday 14th June)

This is because I've recently checked the 'Next issue' page in June's issue of OPS2M and I quote:

"Mag contents: Blah blah blah
PLUS: GT Concept 2002 / PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2 / FFX guide / Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 blah blah blah"

So when it's released, go into BROWN UNDERWEAR ALERT, I know I will be, as my copy hits my door mat as I get it 5 day's before it's released in shops due to my subscription.

*looks smug*

:D
Sun 26/05/02 at 16:35
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Playable demo or just an article?
Sun 26/05/02 at 16:40
Regular
"round the outside"
Badgerman wrote:
> For those of you interested in the development of Pro Evolution Soccer
> 2, I'd advise you to purchase the next issue of OPS2M (issue #22 July
> which is due to be released in shops on Friday 14th June)
>
> This is because I've recently checked the 'Next issue' page in June's
> issue of OPS2M and I quote:
>
> "Mag contents: Blah blah blah
> PLUS: GT Concept 2002 / PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2 / FFX guide / Tony
> Hawk's Pro Skater 4 blah blah blah"
>
> So when it's released, go into BROWN UNDERWEAR ALERT, I know I will
> be, as my copy hits my door mat as I get it 5 day's before it's
> released in shops due to my subscription.
>
> *looks smug*
>
> :D

heh i have a suscription too!
Sun 26/05/02 at 16:45
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Hmm, the mag is supposed to come with a playable demo of toca race driver as well. I think I'll give it alook when it come out.
Sun 26/05/02 at 17:01
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
I've heard that Toca Race Driver has been set back until August though, so does this mean that they will have to delay the demo?
Sun 26/05/02 at 17:52
Regular
"TAGLINE ERROR!"
Apparently it will also contain the review for Prisoner Of War. Hopefully help me make my mind up.
Sun 26/05/02 at 18:07
Regular
"es argh"
It's only an article, if you look at what I said "Mag contents" and then "PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2" see?
Sun 26/05/02 at 18:16
Regular
"A man with a stick"
( . )Juicy Melons( . ) wrote:
> I've heard that Toca Race Driver has been set back until August
> though, so does this mean that they will have to delay the demo?

No i don't think it will. For one thing the demo isn't developed the same way as the full game, so i don't expect it will be delayed. I played the demo of the game on the PC, it was only a short percentage complete, and it ran a bit slowly on my computer, but It was good.

I hope the demo will be released next month for the PS2, because I want to experience it without the slowdown.
Tue 28/05/02 at 12:38
Regular
"  "
So it is true its been put back to august (TOCA)...thats a disgrace!
Wed 29/05/02 at 21:38
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Well, I can't pick up OPSM2 anywhere so you'll all have to tell me the Pro Evo release date.

:-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.