GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"{A emulating question}"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 26/05/02 at 15:51
Regular
Hi, I've just got into the emulating scene and I'm getting really excited about ownling all my old games that I no longer own due to trading them in at a EB store( You know the one,where you trade in a £30 game for £1 off any new game).And I'm a little conffused to why the picture of the game, whilest running in a window, is looking soft and faded? Does any one know why this is? Thank-Q
Thu 27/06/02 at 21:07
Direct X version? Download the latest drivers.
Wed 05/06/02 at 18:22
Regular
I got Snes9xW, but I don't have any fade problems.

I run at full screen and haven't tweaked the display options at all.

Maybe its the ROMs you are using, or you might have downloaded a dodgy version
Wed 05/06/02 at 17:15
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I'm a bit new to the emulating scene myself, and was wondering which is the best dreamcast and N64 emulator. The ones I use to use, I couldn't get working, although that was probably down to me.
Wed 05/06/02 at 15:12
"Darkness, always"
on the subject, has anyone seen any X-BOX emulators flying around? I'm sure it won't be long before these are available via dubious sources...
Tue 04/06/02 at 00:25
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
you are using a snes emulator. snes9x use to be very good but i highly recommeed you get zsnes emulator this it the best and most updated with the most features.
Tue 28/05/02 at 12:26
"Darkness, always"
if you're into the "emulating scene", then you might as well get hold of 5 or 6 emulators, and compare and contrast.
Tue 28/05/02 at 12:10
Regular
The prog is called Snes9XW. A snes emulator.
Sun 26/05/02 at 19:47
what program are you using?
Sun 26/05/02 at 15:51
Regular
Hi, I've just got into the emulating scene and I'm getting really excited about ownling all my old games that I no longer own due to trading them in at a EB store( You know the one,where you trade in a £30 game for £1 off any new game).And I'm a little conffused to why the picture of the game, whilest running in a window, is looking soft and faded? Does any one know why this is? Thank-Q

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.