GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HHEEEELLLPP!!!!!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 26/05/02 at 11:00
Regular
i have recently purchased iss 2 for the cube but i cant seem to do any tricks/flicks or special moves such as scissor kicks and overhead kicks.
Now it's not as tho i havent played iss before i have probably played every version that there has been, so why cant i do anything with this incarnation of it?
Please anybody tell me what i'm doing wrong/not doing i just know with all the intelligence in this forum someone must know :0)
Sun 26/05/02 at 20:46
Regular
"are you serious"
Sibs wrote:
> I'm sure if you search the net for some sites with game guides and
> look for ISS you'll be able to find instructions on how to pull off
> all the fancy stuff...
>
> Can't really help beyond that though...

Thanx for the suggestion but i cant find a thing on the net except reviews and that's about all...... oh well :0(
Sun 26/05/02 at 15:15
Regular
I dont think you can do tricks like when you pressed left c on the N 64
Sun 26/05/02 at 14:59
Regular
To do scissor kicks you need to have your back to the goal when the ball comes to you.

That's about all I know.
Sun 26/05/02 at 12:55
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
I'm sure if you search the net for some sites with game guides and look for ISS you'll be able to find instructions on how to pull off all the fancy stuff...

Can't really help beyond that though...
Sun 26/05/02 at 12:25
Regular
"are you serious"
Liquid H²O wrote:
> Can you read my post on Prime, The Real gaming industry

I have had the pleasure m8 nice post BUT...............can any one help me with my original question please its driving me crazy please please help me
Sun 26/05/02 at 11:27
Regular
Can you read my post on Prime, The Real gaming industry
Sun 26/05/02 at 11:17
Regular
"are you serious"
no probs m8 u r welcome
Sun 26/05/02 at 11:16
Regular
Cheers. I remember you next time to.
Sun 26/05/02 at 11:09
Regular
"are you serious"
i am 29 sorry about your vote but apparently im still a newbie
but you will get my vote guaranteed (next time) m8 no worries
Sun 26/05/02 at 11:02
Regular
Sorry mate. I can't help you.

How old are you?

What happened to my Notable vote? I was counting on you.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.