GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Price crash on PSones"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 26/05/02 at 09:30
Regular
It has just been annouced that PSone prices will be slashed, ripped and brutally murdered by sony. A spokesman for sony said that they want their games machine to reach a younder audiance and hope to be the leader in electronic home entertaiment.It has been said that the real reason for the sprice kill is the continuing fret from microsoft's xbox and the Nintendo's gamecube.
Sun 26/05/02 at 10:19
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Well I'm not surprises, thePSone has been around for years, I think most people have of had one. Plus it's not only in copetition from next gen conosles like the x-box and the gamecube but also is very own big brother the PS2. Still its nice to see the little grey machine surviving so long.
Sun 26/05/02 at 09:30
Regular
It has just been annouced that PSone prices will be slashed, ripped and brutally murdered by sony. A spokesman for sony said that they want their games machine to reach a younder audiance and hope to be the leader in electronic home entertaiment.It has been said that the real reason for the sprice kill is the continuing fret from microsoft's xbox and the Nintendo's gamecube.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.