GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"EVERY BODYS GOLF 3?????????? NOT AGAIN SURELY."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/05/02 at 18:57
Regular
I have just checked on SR for the release date and it has disappeared again.Does any body know something i dont,if so please help i have been waiting an ETERNITY
Mon 10/06/02 at 13:44
Regular
"bitterly jaded ;]"
AJL1 wrote:
> I have just checked on SR for the release date and it has disappeared
> again.Does any body know something i dont,if so please help i have
> been waiting an ETERNITY

It has been a long time coming.......but the wait is not over. Latest release date for this little beauty is the first week of August!!!
Hope this helps......
Thu 30/05/02 at 18:08
?
Thu 30/05/02 at 08:16
Regular
"England 5 Germany 1"
i hate them games
Thu 30/05/02 at 08:02
no. you like the gamE?
Wed 29/05/02 at 21:57
does anyone know who is developing the game?
Wed 29/05/02 at 18:04
LOVIN THE GAME
Wed 29/05/02 at 17:11
This has got to be a wind up, date change again to the 30th june which for the record is a sunday so i dont think thats right.Also on SR site it has customer review and the person says that it is hot shots golf 3 from the states re-released under a different name,now surely a birdie is a birdie a bogey a bogey an eagle is a bloody eagle wherever the game is so what is the hold up?
Sat 25/05/02 at 18:59
Regular
"Whatever!"
The only release dates Ive seen say TBA!!
Sat 25/05/02 at 18:57
I have just checked on SR for the release date and it has disappeared again.Does any body know something i dont,if so please help i have been waiting an ETERNITY

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.