GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DOA3 any good?"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/05/02 at 15:45
Regular
I have read a lot of mixed reviews ranging from, the best game ever to good have been better. One thing that has been the same in all of the reviews is the unbeliveably outstanding graphics, are they really this good? I have ordered my copy and it will be coming through the post on monday and I wondered anyone who had played or owned the game, is it a truly great game? Thanks.
Sat 25/05/02 at 20:29
Regular
Thanks for all of your replies I will just have to wait and see now.

PLEASE READ MY POST ON X-BOX!
Sat 25/05/02 at 20:25
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
DOA3 is an excellent game. Its a beat em up that anyone can pick up and play and yes the grpahics are some of the best you'll see on the X-Box at the moment. :-)

If theres a downfall to this game, I'd say its really that there aren't as many characters as you'll find in games like Tekken. Also it would have been nice to have a lot more costumes to earn by completing the game a number of times with each character (this was done on the original DOA game on the PS1).

As fighting games go though, its certainly one of the best and uses interaction with your surroundings nicely. :-)
Sat 25/05/02 at 16:53
Regular
Although I only played this game for ten minutes on a demo pod, I have to admit that the game impressed me. Even though it isn't the type of game I would normally go for it played well and looked better than any other game of its type. I will consider buying an X-box when the smaller pad is released in Europe and this is a game I would consider buying with it.
Sat 25/05/02 at 16:30
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Yep its good if you like fighting games.
Sat 25/05/02 at 15:45
Regular
I have read a lot of mixed reviews ranging from, the best game ever to good have been better. One thing that has been the same in all of the reviews is the unbeliveably outstanding graphics, are they really this good? I have ordered my copy and it will be coming through the post on monday and I wondered anyone who had played or owned the game, is it a truly great game? Thanks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.