GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"REWARD PACKS!"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/05/02 at 15:41
Regular
Would anyone who has or has not recieved their reward pack yet please answer the following questions:

When did you send the e-mail?

What e-mails have you recieved from them?

If they have arrived, what date did they arrive on?

How many weeks and days have you been waiting:

Has anyone formally complained?

Has anyone waited 37 days for their reward pack to come?

I would be very greatful if there was no spam in here and the questions were just answered as I am still waiting for mine to come after 36 days now and I very annoyed with the service Microsoft have deilvered with this reward pack, thankyou.
Sat 25/05/02 at 15:41
Regular
Would anyone who has or has not recieved their reward pack yet please answer the following questions:

I would be very greatful if there was no spam in here and the questions were just answered as I am still waiting for mine to come after 36 days now and I very annoyed with the service Microsoft have deilvered with this reward pack, thankyou.
Sat 25/05/02 at 18:53
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"

2 days after the offer started

None at all. No confirmation or anything.

Im still waiting.

I don't know. Too long I reckon.

Nope, couldn't be bothered.

Yes. I'm not getting bothered about it though. My Dreamkey 3 was meant to take 28 days to arrive, it took about 40.
Sat 25/05/02 at 20:32
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I sent it by normal post on April 26th. I still haven't recieved it and I haven't complained about it to Microsoft. I'm not really worried about it getting here fast as long as it shows up sometime.
Sat 25/05/02 at 23:03
"slightlyshortertagl"
I sent the Envelope with everything in it aboput 28 days ago

None. None at all, wierd isnt it?

Hehe... i doubt they'll arrive :-P

28 days

Noe, i might complain when it reaches 45 days.... Watchdog here i come!

Less, but I have a feeling I'll wait as long as you have and longer.. :(

Oh well.... we're getting something for nothing, as long as we get them I'm happy.......
Sat 25/05/02 at 23:21
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"

April 29th

None

Not arrived

25 days (3 weeks 4 days)

Nope

Nope
Sun 26/05/02 at 10:03
Regular
I think watchdog is a good idea, you never know we could get compensation even it is only a DVD Playback kit, the more responses in here the more we have against them!
Sun 26/05/02 at 10:10
Regular
I wouldn't contemplate kicking up a formal fuss just yet. It'll only give the XBOX a bad name, and seeing that image is so important in gaming [it shouldn't be but it is] complaining too soon would just tarnish further the XBOX image in the eyes of the dissers and further fuel their anti-XBOX fire.
Sun 26/05/02 at 10:25
Regular
I wouldn't be complaining if only they had set realistic targets. I have waited 39 days now and still no games, I only have Max Payne to play on and although it is my all time favourite game I have completed it 6 times! LOL, and when Halo and RalliSport are coming through things can only get better.
Sun 26/05/02 at 10:31
Regular
"¬_¬"
Anybody who bought an Xbox before the 26th March will know that they're entitled to a load of free stuff. They should know that before this date, Microsoft just wanted you to fill in the form and send it by post. And after this date, they required proof of purchase. After numerous e-mails to the (admittedly, well responding) Xbox customer care, I found that since I sent mine before the 26th March I won't need to send by post proof of purchase.

And here I am, a week over the '29 days' delivery time, and still nothing. So I called Microsoft.

And here's the juice of the matter:

Microsoft had a 'system failure' which resulted in all of the application forms sent before the 26th April to be deleted. Convenient. They haven't contacted anybody about it, which means that if I'd have just waited, the offer would have expired and I'd have been conned out of more stuff from Microsoft.

So anybody who hasn't yet sent proof of purchase, you need to. Send the new form off again by post and hopefully you'll get the stuff.
Sun 26/05/02 at 10:33
Regular
I can understand your frustration, but I think MS will send out everyone's games at the same time - i.e. after the deadline, which is June 6th I think. Hold in there.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.