GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Event 28 is driving me insane!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/05/02 at 15:12
Regular
Smash Bros Melee.

Has anyone beaten Event 28 - Puffballs Unite!

It is the hardest thing ever and I have elmost smashed up my controller about four times so far, I need help!

How many events are there?
Sat 25/05/02 at 15:12
Regular
"keep your receipt"
Smash Bros Melee.

Has anyone beaten Event 28 - Puffballs Unite!

It is the hardest thing ever and I have elmost smashed up my controller about four times so far, I need help!

How many events are there?
Sat 25/05/02 at 16:10
Regular
I've got the game but not the 'Cube yet, so I'm guessing those puffballs are from Yoshi's Island (make the character all dizzy).

If I'm guessing right, I'm sure that stage is VERY hard...
Sat 25/05/02 at 17:01
Regular
"You've upset me"
the 100-man-meleé making me go crazy. I can get down to about 34 left the I just get nutted out of the stage. ARGHHHHHHH... *head explodes*
Sat 25/05/02 at 17:45
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
To beat the kirby's, use DK and use his smashing hands move (down and 'b') keep hold of it and they will keep coming into you.

Hope it helps messiah!

:D
Sat 25/05/02 at 19:44
Regular
"You! Obey the fist!"
i'm also having trouble on event match 28, but that DK idea sounds pretty good chips, i'll try it.
i'v been trying(and failing) at doing it with link, with his tap forward and 'A' combo thingy, but it neva works.

1 last thing, has ganondorf actually got a useable sword, or is that just for the picture of him, cos i cant get it!
Sat 25/05/02 at 19:50
Regular
Event 29 is driving me frikkin insane, I beat it after a few tries but then failed to defeat Ganondorf and now I can't do it anymore...
Sat 25/05/02 at 19:54
Regular
"You! Obey the fist!"
auf deutsch wrote:
> Event 29 is driving me frikkin insane, I beat it after a few tries but
> then failed to defeat Ganondorf and now I can't do it anymore...

try using link, it worked for me.

use his combo, tap forward and 'A', charge up 4 a bit, then when u swipe, press 'A' again to do a mental uppercut, if ganondorf is on quite high damage(probably about 150-200%) it'll knock him off the top of the screen, its the way i did it, so maybe it'll work 4 u

i hope i helped
Sat 25/05/02 at 19:59
Regular
"You've upset me"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> the 100-man-meleé making me go crazy. I can get down to about
> 34 left the I just get nutted out of the stage. ARGHHHHHHH... *head
> explodes*

Me did it. I rule. Got Falco now :-)
Sat 25/05/02 at 20:01
Regular
"You! Obey the fist!"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> RastaBillySkank wrote:
> the 100-man-meleé making me go crazy. I can get down to about
> 34 left the I just get nutted out of the stage. ARGHHHHHHH... *head
> explodes*
>
> Me did it. I rule. Got Falco now :-)

cool is that how u get him, if it is then i'm goin on it right now to complete it!!
Sat 25/05/02 at 20:07
Regular
"keep your receipt"
Thanks Microchips :D

As for Event 29, I think you have to really get stuck into Ganondorf and never let up. Don't let Zelda do all the work because she'll just die and you'll fail. Keep coming at him all the time and remember he's very quick with alot of grabs and kicks that send you flying so dodge all over the place.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.