GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whats GTA3 like guys?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/05/02 at 11:30
Regular
I ordered GTA3 for the PC for my GAD prize but I havent recived it yet. Whats it like? Exactly like the PS2 version or whats different? Does anyone know how long GAD prizes usually take to come?

Cheers

Phil
Sat 25/05/02 at 21:02
Regular
"That's right!"
In general, or just the PC version?
Sat 25/05/02 at 19:25
Regular
"gsybe you!"
That is why I have a PC. Unreal Tournament on the PS2 loses its charm. But with the millions of mods I've got, it is still on my Hard Drive!

I actualy thought GTA3 was pretty lame actualy.
Sat 25/05/02 at 19:21
How does it run on your computers and what are your specs?

Phil
Sat 25/05/02 at 12:09
Regular
"That's right!"
There's already a car and weapon editor available at PCZone.co.uk

This is why PCs "own" consoles, we can mess around with things. Can you do that on your PS2s? Eh? Hmm? Thought not
Sat 25/05/02 at 11:53
Regular
"cant think of one.."
GAD prizes usually come as quick as a game would if you ordered it, which is about 2-3 working days.

I claimed Final Fantasy X as a recent GAD win. The game's official release was yesterday (friday) and when i got home yesterday, to my amazement the game had arrived. How good is that? If i'd bought it from a shop i wouldn't have even got it until this afternoon...
Sat 25/05/02 at 11:46
Regular
"A man with a stick"
The good thing about the PC version is you will be able to download new stuff off the internet. In about a years time you'll be able to download tons of new cars, skins ect.. Thats why I'm considering getting the game for the PC even though I have it for the PS2.
Sat 25/05/02 at 11:42
Regular
"cant think of one.."
I hear its like the PS2 version but with a few extra functions, including:
-New radio station "Radio MP3" on which you can play your own sound files/songs
-Extra 'bits' on the other radio stations.
-The ability to put real faces onto characters/pedestrians'.
-Extra clothing for the main character (70's style i think..)
-A replay (and save replay) function.

As far as the actual game and missions, cars, etc.. are concerned i dont think there's anything new.
Sat 25/05/02 at 11:30
I ordered GTA3 for the PC for my GAD prize but I havent recived it yet. Whats it like? Exactly like the PS2 version or whats different? Does anyone know how long GAD prizes usually take to come?

Cheers

Phil

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.