GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The forum is in Chaos!!111exclam"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/03/08 at 22:30
Regular
You shouldn't have eaten it =|

Meow
Thu 06/03/08 at 18:53
"possibly impossible"
Well, obviously it's not doing it now, but it was at the time I wrote the first post. No spyware or viruses on my PC, constantly running checks on it.

If it wasn't Freeola, it must have been another site somehow, but I don't remember having any other external sites open. Strange.

Anyway, all good now, which is the main thing. I don't want anything to prevent me from coming here!
Thu 06/03/08 at 18:18
Regular
"eeast weeeeeeeeeezy"
Hmmm... wrote:
> Might have to agree with G_Kid there!!!

thank u
Thu 06/03/08 at 18:08
"Are you sure?"
Might have to agree with G_Kid there!!!

"...virus killer popups..." ???

All fine at my end. Looks like you may have something on your PC pb...

Search Freeola Chat
Thu 06/03/08 at 18:01
Regular
"eeast weeeeeeeeeezy"
pb wrote:
> All the links that kept getting opened to virus killer popups
> etc. Only seemed to happen with the Freeola site, so I assumed
> it was that...

.....................??
Thu 06/03/08 at 16:29
Staff Moderator
"may catch fire"
Not seen anything like that. Checked on our test machines/connections and the forums look fine on those too.

Could it be some spyware or similar on your own machine? Have you run a virus/spyware check today?
Thu 06/03/08 at 16:15
"possibly impossible"
All the links that kept getting opened to virus killer popups etc. Only seemed to happen with the Freeola site, so I assumed it was that...
Thu 06/03/08 at 12:34
Staff Moderator
"may catch fire"
What are you referring to pb? The forums' systems are behaving themselves perfectly well, as far as I am aware.
Thu 06/03/08 at 12:02
"possibly impossible"
So Freeola get hacked. It's a bit of a pain I'm sure the staffies are working on sorting it (I hope).
Wed 05/03/08 at 22:30
Regular
You shouldn't have eaten it =|

Meow

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.