GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pro Evo suggestion."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/05/02 at 21:59
Regular
ive had this game for a couple of months now,and i thought it would appeal to more girls if there was a female team option ,which there isnt,im sure guys would like it too...,anyway,it could also seem sexist im some aspects im not bothered about that to much,but what would the greatist women think if only the greatist men are chosen in the game,i think they work just as hard and deserve recognition.
Sat 25/05/02 at 13:16
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Kate is from Big Brother.

She's the perfect bird - Fit, like beer, fit, like football, fit, works in IT, fit, nice lovepillows, fit, very friendly, fit, she forgot to bring any bras, fit, she likes to walk around in those band-things coerving her lovepillows, and she's fit.

Did I mention she's fit?
Sat 25/05/02 at 09:27
Regular
"  "
Old Turbonutter wrote:
> Football + girls. Are you insane?
>
> But then... Kate...

who's she......i know on xbox theres gonna be a Dead Or Alive game...why i sed that...i dont know.
Sat 25/05/02 at 09:24
Regular
"simpsons rule"
i think that would be a great idea
Sat 25/05/02 at 02:49
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Football + girls. Are you insane?

But then... Kate...
Fri 24/05/02 at 23:05
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I do't think a female version would have any real appeal to be honest. I don't think it would entice more girls to play because girls who like football are quite happy playing the football games there are now. {I know I am anyways} The onlt ones it would really appeal to are the stat crunching female football obsessed who will only play games that have the proper names, and there's not enough of them around to have a big enough market.
Fri 24/05/02 at 22:14
Regular
"You Bum!!"
I honestly dont think it woukd appeal to many people. I mean we hardly know any women footballers so it wont really matter how realistically they are represented. It is a good idea to have obscure sceret teams but I much prefer the Red Card Soccer idea if having a chance to battle a SWAT team or a group of dolphins. Pro Evo are moving into the FIFA world of authenticity and I do not think it would boost the games appeal that much by having women in the game. As you know you would have to have a number of ladies teams because ladies aint as good as men and they would be at a disadvbatge bla blah blah. Thic idea could be looked in to but I dont think the sport is popular enough to be included in our favourite footie game
Fri 24/05/02 at 22:12
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I think they'd just be better improving graphics, gameplay and maybe adding a few more clubs and countries.
Fri 24/05/02 at 22:09
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Hmm, thats a very interesting idea to be honest. Something i have never really thought about.

To be honest though, i dont think it would change the way the game is played all that much, its only a bit of a graphical change to reform the...erm physique of the players. :D Plus the stats would need a slight change. Its nothing much but i see where your coming from.

I guess the reason why its never really been used is that there isnt much of a demand for that option, so no one has ever really thought about putting it in.

But womans football is rising in how popular it is. So, you never know, one day soon there might just be that option...or game of its own.
Fri 24/05/02 at 22:07
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Yes, but NO!
Fri 24/05/02 at 22:01
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Yeah.......

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.