GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm not a happy bunny :-("

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/05/02 at 20:15
Regular
3 weeks after the launch of Gamecube and I'm still waiting for the postman to bring me Monkey Ball which I won through GAD. I called the number I was given they in turn told me to e-mail Ali.

I've just had a notification saying the mail couldn't be sent. :-(
Looks like I'll never know whats happened to my GAD prize. Can just picture some poxy postie sitting at home with my GAD he pinched - sod.
Fri 24/05/02 at 23:07
Regular
"facepartyid prodigy"
trouble is apart from smash brothers there arnt any more decent games for a while!
Fri 24/05/02 at 22:28
Regular
"everyone says it"
MJswerve wrote:
> I want Smash Bros more than your sister damnit! lol, I only have Rogue
> Leader... need another.. game! :D

I only have Rogue Leader, Super Monkey Ball, Luigi's Mansion and XtremeG3.

I need another game.. damnit.
Fri 24/05/02 at 22:13
Regular
"You've upset me"
Whoops. Wrong thread. I really am dementing.
Fri 24/05/02 at 22:12
Regular
"You've upset me"
MJswerve wrote:
> I want Smash Bros more than your sister damnit!

Erm..
Fri 24/05/02 at 21:31
Regular
I want Smash Bros more than your sister damnit! lol, I only have Rogue Leader... need another.. game! :D
Fri 24/05/02 at 21:30
Regular
"everyone says it"
MJswerve wrote:
> er-no wrote:
> And here I was worrying about Smash Bros not coming as a GAD today.
>
> Same Joby :p But yeah, 3 weeks... ouch :/

My sister doesn't understand.

'I WANT YOSHI NOWWW. JOOOOBBEEEYYYY. YOU PROMISE'

:-/
Fri 24/05/02 at 21:28
Regular
"Link to the Future"
That's bad. Just pray you don't start hallucinating about monkey balls rolling around the floor.
Fri 24/05/02 at 21:20
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
You guys have to realise the pain involved ! I've been running to the door every morning when I've heard the post only to be disappointed. Its got so bad now that I run to the door everytime I hear something come through the door - even when its a paper coming through at like 5pm when it can't possibly be the game. :-((

::sniff::
Fri 24/05/02 at 21:16
Regular
er-no wrote:
> And here I was worrying about Smash Bros not coming as a GAD today.

Same Joby :p But yeah, 3 weeks... ouch :/
Fri 24/05/02 at 20:34
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah I'll go and see what I find out in a sec. Think the post has got something against me. I went for a job with 2 of my friends, they got a letter back saying "sorry - no vacancies" while I got nothing. My mate Jay has had the new SR mag through, I haven't. My mate Jay has also recieved his Microsoft package - again I haven't.

Scum postie, its gotta be him. Gonna follow him to his house and break his damn kneecaps.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.