GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Add to this story... MR PETE'S FIRST DAY AT COLLAGE"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/05/02 at 15:02
Regular
A small lad called Pete had started his first day at BELLMONT collage. He had just got through his first lesson and it seemed that every thing was going smoothly. But little did he know what was in store for him at lunch break. He was ordering him self a cornish parsty at the canteen when a hudge man came from behide and shunted him in the back.He dropped his pasty on the floor and he immediately turned round to see what the hell had hit him. The man, standing 6 foot tall, staired at him with a blank expression on his face. Pete said to him " Why did you just bardge into me like that?".With a deep voice the man replied "I dropped my pencil on the floor and just bent down to pick it up". With a puzzled look on his face,Pete bought the rest of his food and sat down at a table in the far corner of the hall. Munching away at his bread-roll , he took a look around him self. One side of the hall was fitted with hudge windows that reached from the floor to the sealing.On the other side of the hall there was a wall full of posters. Some that were about drugs and a few more that were advertising food.He could see that the place wasn't well looked after as chairs were falling to peaces and bits of wall paper started to peal of the walls.As he was just finishing off his drink, the man that he had encounted earlier, emerged from a crowed of people and was walking towards him.(You Continue).
Fri 05/07/02 at 00:46
Regular
"gsybe you!"
He got laid.

By 3 girls in a hot tub.

Bi-sexual girls at that. At the same time.

------------------------

Hey - its my story, ain't it?

;)
Sun 16/06/02 at 15:05
Regular
"-_-"
The man coming towards him brought out a gun and said to pete you feeling lucky punk? Suddenly pete's grandma flew through the window holding a michette then the guy with a gun's grandma flew through the window holding a nuclear bomb. The bomb exploded and so did the grandma eaveryone gave a sigh of relief as nothing had killed them.
When pete was walking home he thought to himself "everythings pretty quiet except for thecouple of cars driving past" When he got home he called for his mum but nobody answered he walked through the house and found his grandmas deadbody on the floor. He looked through his window and realised the cars which were moving were just being driven by dead bodies with their feet stuck on the accelaration peddle he then started to wonder if he was the only living person on Earth.
He looked in the mirror to see if he was a ghost and stood in silence, he was looking at a skeleton with no heart or organs. He sighed and went to bed.

YOU CONTINUE....THE SEQUEL.....
MR PETES SECOND DAY AT COLLEGE!!!
Fri 24/05/02 at 15:02
Regular
A small lad called Pete had started his first day at BELLMONT collage. He had just got through his first lesson and it seemed that every thing was going smoothly. But little did he know what was in store for him at lunch break. He was ordering him self a cornish parsty at the canteen when a hudge man came from behide and shunted him in the back.He dropped his pasty on the floor and he immediately turned round to see what the hell had hit him. The man, standing 6 foot tall, staired at him with a blank expression on his face. Pete said to him " Why did you just bardge into me like that?".With a deep voice the man replied "I dropped my pencil on the floor and just bent down to pick it up". With a puzzled look on his face,Pete bought the rest of his food and sat down at a table in the far corner of the hall. Munching away at his bread-roll , he took a look around him self. One side of the hall was fitted with hudge windows that reached from the floor to the sealing.On the other side of the hall there was a wall full of posters. Some that were about drugs and a few more that were advertising food.He could see that the place wasn't well looked after as chairs were falling to peaces and bits of wall paper started to peal of the walls.As he was just finishing off his drink, the man that he had encounted earlier, emerged from a crowed of people and was walking towards him.(You Continue).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.