GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I waited for this day and I cried"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/05/02 at 13:13
Regular
I waited so long for the day that FF10 come out, and I finally got a copy this morning yoo hoo, then I did my pose like always when I get a new game everytime and I said "yeah another Challage is accepted" then I rush back home as fast as I can!

And now gimme me a *ell Yeah if ya got a copy.
Fri 24/05/02 at 13:57
I have 2 copies freshly delivered to my Desk at work this morning.
Have to wait till I get home to put it on though. Bah!
Fri 24/05/02 at 13:40
"Darkness, always"
it had better be at least as good as FF7.

8 and 9 were let downs, if I'm going to get ff10, I'm going to have to invest in a PS2. So it better rock.
Fri 24/05/02 at 13:36
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Ah yes FF10, i expect it will be a good game, but I'm not getting my copy yet. I'm not that big on RPGs but Final Fantasy is a good franchise, and I'll be giving this new incarnation a proper look later this year.
Fri 24/05/02 at 13:30
Regular
"simpsons rule"
i wouldent cry over ff10
Fri 24/05/02 at 13:13
I waited so long for the day that FF10 come out, and I finally got a copy this morning yoo hoo, then I did my pose like always when I get a new game everytime and I said "yeah another Challage is accepted" then I rush back home as fast as I can!

And now gimme me a *ell Yeah if ya got a copy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.