GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So, like, did you miss me?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/05/02 at 11:49
Regular
I've been away for a bit.

I didn't leave because I was annoyed with the forums, just away from internet access.

Went on holiday with the family. Went to a couple of zoos, saw some monkeysd a bloke feeding one crisps. What a dick, could have made it sick.

Anyways, the monkeys were a-swinging and a shrieking, it was cool.

Was some rhino too, they had a bit of a grunt and a face off over some food, they were cool.

Tigers are cool too.

Plus we made a tunnel on the beach. Dug two holes, 4ft apart, and dug a tunnel between them, passed a spade through it.

Smack ma beach up.

Anyways, this is no doubt the best thing I'll write today:

ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk /display_messages.php?threadid=44268&forumid=293

Have a look, go on.

Oh, and there's a space before the slash, but you knew that, didn't you. DIDN'T YOU?
Fri 24/05/02 at 15:47
Regular
"That's right!"
Stryke wrote:
There's not enough monkeys in society, in my opinion.

-----

Indeed
Fri 24/05/02 at 15:17
Welcome back Meka we missed you :D
Fri 24/05/02 at 14:48
Regular
"everyone says it"
I wondered where you had gone. You saw monkeys, rhinos and dug a hole on the beach.

That rules. Welcome back.
Fri 24/05/02 at 14:19
Regular
"Excommunicated"
So you tunneled your beach then?

hoho
Fri 24/05/02 at 14:19
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Such a gay thread
Fri 24/05/02 at 13:53
Meka's back!

*dances like a dad at a disco in celebration*.

Hiya Mek's.

How was your trip to the big smoke?

Saw Mrs Meka Dragon the other day. She told me about your foriegn receptionist.

Good to have ya back.
You've missed all the election fun.
Fri 24/05/02 at 13:16
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
I went to a monkey sanctuary about 10 years ago, and needless to say it was really cool!

There was loads of monkeys wandering about, and we went to a demonstration where people sat around in a circle and a monkey would come over to you, with a jar. The jar was sealed and inside was a grape.
One of the monkeys jumped on my mum and she had to open the jar for him, he then reached in and snuffled up the grape with his little hand.

And there was one of those saffari parks, where you drove around in the enclosures in your car, we were swamped by a gang of monkeys, they were sitting all over the car and left plenty of skidmarks on the windscreen.
(the scene in Every Which Way But Loose or it's sequel where Clyde tears that car apart comes to mind :)
Fri 24/05/02 at 13:06
Regular
Welcome back Meka, just read that football thing. I haven't laughed so much since I saw Wookiee's face...

:-D
Fri 24/05/02 at 12:48
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Goatboy wrote:
> Meka Dragon wrote:
> Smack ma beach up.
>
> ----
>
> It shouldn't be funny but it is.

---

Heh.

True.
Fri 24/05/02 at 12:46
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
You've been gone too long.

Gimme a hug.

*tear*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.