GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can I join [GWR]?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/03/08 at 18:09
Regular
Machie, pancake93, Grandprix, Hmmm..., keara, Garin, Bob_The_Moose, Dan2008, Etchy, Digitrader, krytag, Gunnerkid4, Cong Man, al bundy, Timmargh, Eccles, YH, [GWR]phenix, Professor Pom Pom, Test Nickname, jan66, spoonbeast, Jackalsb, Zim, Emmie87, Numpty boy, booom, Mr Psycho's Dad, Ashman, Vic Blake, ButchML, [GWR]Springer, Lokito, gr13ve, Nin, pb, Dragonlance, the devil him self, Everpain, monicafly, Rob Flanagan, JimTheDog, Black8704, MrZico, Reefer

Cool we got some clan members, I think they're playing this game. I've never heard of it before, but I'm willing to join your clan. I'm well know on these forums for being the best at racing games. I daresay I could even give Grandprix a run for his money :D

I really wish some of these lurkers would post, Mr Psycho's Dad? the devil him self? Professor Pom Pom? Numpty boy? :D What great names, its a shame not to get to know these people. al bundy? Isn't he from Married With Children?
Mon 10/03/08 at 17:07
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
"I was playing Engineer and kept shooting my load into the allies. Grenades that is."

Im glad you added those last 3 words there haha, was worried for a sec!
Mon 10/03/08 at 16:45
Regular
Okay I'm going to go kill some more Nazis now. You guys enjoy your chatting, some of us have wars to win.
Mon 10/03/08 at 15:56
Regular
oh you're on linux :D that's good then. Yeah I was messing around just now, we were playing Oasis and I was on Axis side. We still lost but atleast I killed 20 and died only 10 times. I was playing Engineer and kept shooting my load into the allies. Grenades that is.
Mon 10/03/08 at 15:39
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
It's easy on Linux, there's just one executable that sorts everything out.

I'm currently the go off and do my own thing sort of player but I know in a week or so, after I've got back into it, I'll be aggressively competative and getting really annoyed with all my useless teammates who aren't interested in blowing up the road blocks, and so forth. :p
Mon 10/03/08 at 14:49
"Are you sure?"
Mon 10/03/08 at 14:34
Regular
All installed :) It was quite easy, if you remember the old ET thread I had to write out and explain how to install ET, how to update punkbuster, how to install 2 patches etc. Now a clan has done all of that for you and put it into one install file so you dont have to do anything, just download, install and play. :)

Now I just have to remember what all the bloody keys do :/ it's been so long since I last played.
Mon 10/03/08 at 14:27
Regular
Bob_The_Moose wrote:
> *cough*

Oh so it is you :D you've been playing on [1337]Original Maps looks like they have the standard maps, Oasis, Full Dump, etc. I think Oasis is one of my favourites, it can be quite balanced if someone doesnt have mortar on the allied wall. I did that a few times and killed 80 allies.

Full Dump is good but it's a pain when you're an engineer and no one is helping you fix the tank or build the bridge. You've got three kinds of players. Those who will do anything to win the match, those who want to kill as many as possible and those who don't really care and go off and do their own thing :) It depends on my mood but I admit to doing all three :D
Mon 10/03/08 at 14:21
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Machie wrote:
> Okay I'm downloading it now. What name are you using these days
> Bob? I can't remember who Gaspode is

*cough*
Mon 10/03/08 at 14:08
Regular
Bob_The_Moose wrote:
> Kind of of topic but whatever; Machie do you still play ET?
> I reinstalled it the other day, I'd forgotten how much fun it
> is.

I uninstalled it so I could try and concentrate on my work, I haven't played it for almost a year now. I have been thinking about playing it again every other day since I got rid of it. :D Maybe it's time I installed it again and just have one more game or two ;)

Okay I'm downloading it now. What name are you using these days Bob? I can't remember who Gaspode is, they're the only one on my buddy list still playing. I think Vexxxed quit playing a month ago.
Mon 10/03/08 at 13:09
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Kind of of topic but whatever; Machie do you still play ET?
I reinstalled it the other day, I'd forgotten how much fun it is.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.