GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Most Played XBOX game"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/05/02 at 22:53
Regular
I am bored so which is your current most played XBOX game

Mine is ...... (drumroll)

Max Payne Because I completed Halo and I aint in the mood for it at the moment
Thu 23/05/02 at 22:53
I am bored so which is your current most played XBOX game

Mine is ...... (drumroll)

Max Payne Because I completed Halo and I aint in the mood for it at the moment
Thu 23/05/02 at 22:57
Shall always be Halo for me my friend....

...Wait, until Morrowind, Unreal Championship, or ***Halo 2*** hit the shelves anyway
Thu 23/05/02 at 23:00
Regular
"Touched!"
Probably Halo, but since getting Project Gotham Racing today i'm already hooked!
Thu 23/05/02 at 23:07
Well my friends good news to all you GTA fans. There has been talks that GTA3 is coming to the XBOX platform. also GTA4 is in the making for PS2 you never know they could come out on both.

Also Halo 2 is in the making it was confirmed in thr UK Official XBOX magazince last month. Not bad when its only been out in England for 2 months. XBOX was a success dispite what GC lovers think. XBOX has successfully beat PS2 the big challenge is will they beat GC. We will find out as there is no more consoles being brought out for 5 years.

There has been talks of a PS3 and i believe it will come out. they are even thinking of PS4. and they said if they do then PS5 will be even more advanced and any other console. No matter what XBOX will be top til then. As a gamer i would know what happens. if yall live in UK turn to 223 on ur Sky Digital. Games Network bit boring at times but gives u gossip on on coming Consoles.
Thu 23/05/02 at 23:08
Bit late there mate GTA has become an exclusive for ps2
Thu 23/05/02 at 23:10
So spike u like PGR Then
Thu 23/05/02 at 23:15
Regular
"Touched!"
Yeah quality game..challenging too, i like it a little more than GT3
Thu 23/05/02 at 23:20
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
My most played X-Box game is Halo by a long shot. ;-)) Theres plenty of titles on the way that will get my attention though. :-)
Thu 23/05/02 at 23:31
Silent85 wrote:
> Bit late there mate GTA has become an exclusive for ps2

What you mean a bit late GTA3 will be coming out its all around you. Just look on sites check it up buy magazines u'll se:)
Thu 23/05/02 at 23:37
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I might be wrong, but I think its just GTA4 thats a PS2 exclusive at least for now.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.