GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hi."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/05/02 at 14:37
Regular
My name is Pro Evo and i am a poster on SR. My origins are from the Sony forum where i do much of my posting. However, contrary to belief, i have been known to post in a few other forums, but maybe not often enough for the likes of many of you.

If you didn’t know, i was voted to be a notable in the small hours of this morning, and that’s something some of you aren’t happy about. Why? Well im not totally sure, im not even sure why i am being subjected to so much stick from you lot, cant see what i did wrong to be honest, other than post in the Sony Forum...or maybe that’s just it, i don’t know.

All i know is, i didn’t campaign for this, i steered clear, im not part of any 'crews' to vote me in, so don’t come with all that crap to me, and i cant control who anyone votes for so why all this stick has been labelled on me i don’t know.

Anyway, im not going to go on, ill let you lot do all that, seems you’re all very skilled in that respect.

Anyway, ill go back to the Sony forum now, might even do some revision for something that actually matters, i'll leave you all here to criticise me some more, and you never know, i might pop back in here sometime soon.
Thu 23/05/02 at 18:23
Regular
"I like cheese"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> i'm going to sit here and play with my willy for a while...

I'll wake you up in a while.
Thu 23/05/02 at 18:16
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Hey.

Cough.
Thu 23/05/02 at 17:33
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Topic entitled SO.

Anyway the tractors finally revved up so I'd better tootle of home.
Thu 23/05/02 at 17:28
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> I posted one message in the sony forum, and it wasn't even offensive,
> and I sparked an argument!!

Topic or thread?
Thu 23/05/02 at 17:28
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Insane Bartender wrote:
> I posted one message in the sony forum, and it wasn't even offensive,
> and I sparked an argument!!

What you ? never ;)
Thu 23/05/02 at 17:23
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
nh wrote:
> WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> Bloody foreigners. Booger off 'ome!
>
> :-)
>
> Just cranking up the tractor.

Then I guess Im a gonner. Half-French, ya see.
Thu 23/05/02 at 17:22
"Darkness, always"
I posted one message in the sony forum, and it wasn't even offensive, and I sparked an argument!!
Thu 23/05/02 at 17:20
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> Bloody foreigners. Booger off 'ome!
>
> :-)

Just cranking up the tractor.
Thu 23/05/02 at 17:19
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> allardini wrote:
> Goatboy necabit Insane Bartenderum.
>
> Hocine tibi habeas iocum?

Hey, I'm only 13!
Thu 23/05/02 at 17:18
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Insane Bartender wrote:
>
> Hocine tibi habeas iocum?

It was a good attempt !!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.