GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"When will The injuries stop?!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/05/02 at 14:34
Regular
I thought we would win the World Cup a few months back but with more and more players getting injured it looks like the chances are getting slimmer.

Heres how footballf365 have looked at them:

KIERON DYER
Continuing to make slow progress as his knee ligaments get their act together. Sven says that he too is struggling to meet Sweden and that the Argentina match on June 7 "may be more realistic."

DAVID BECKHAM
The skipper has now used his left foot to kick a ball but X-rays have shown his metatarsal still hasn't healed fully, which reportedly makes it almost certain he will not play in England's first group game against Sweden a week on Sunday.

DANNY MURPHY
The new member of England's walking wounded having felt a sharp pain in his left foot during training on Wednesday. Initial X-ray showed no break but the medics want the swelling to go down before a more detailed bone scan.

ASHLEY COLE
Felt a twinge in his left knee during Tuesday's draw with South Korea. FA say it's "nothing serious" but it's not easy to be so positive when the lad missed several weeks late in the season because of that same knee.

NICKY BUTT
Almost there. Is expected to give his knee a test when he joins the rest of the squad for a full workout on Thursday.

ROBBIE FOWLER
Still not over his hip problem but hardly merits a mention in the papers' acres of England coverage, which has to be a positive sign.

OWEN HARGREAVES
Light work only on Wednesday following a jarred knee which he suffered against the Koreans. I think that he had a superb game and should start against Sweden.

JOE COLE
Sat out Wednesday's session after "tweaking" knee ligaments in Tuesday's friendly.

TEDDY SHERINGHAM
Did not train on Wednesday because of a blistered foot serves him right for wearing no socks with his no doubt hugely expensive loafers in that McDonald's advert!
Thu 23/05/02 at 15:14
Regular
"simpsons rule"
yeah but some of them injurys are only minor
Thu 23/05/02 at 14:34
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I thought we would win the World Cup a few months back but with more and more players getting injured it looks like the chances are getting slimmer.

Heres how footballf365 have looked at them:

KIERON DYER
Continuing to make slow progress as his knee ligaments get their act together. Sven says that he too is struggling to meet Sweden and that the Argentina match on June 7 "may be more realistic."

DAVID BECKHAM
The skipper has now used his left foot to kick a ball but X-rays have shown his metatarsal still hasn't healed fully, which reportedly makes it almost certain he will not play in England's first group game against Sweden a week on Sunday.

DANNY MURPHY
The new member of England's walking wounded having felt a sharp pain in his left foot during training on Wednesday. Initial X-ray showed no break but the medics want the swelling to go down before a more detailed bone scan.

ASHLEY COLE
Felt a twinge in his left knee during Tuesday's draw with South Korea. FA say it's "nothing serious" but it's not easy to be so positive when the lad missed several weeks late in the season because of that same knee.

NICKY BUTT
Almost there. Is expected to give his knee a test when he joins the rest of the squad for a full workout on Thursday.

ROBBIE FOWLER
Still not over his hip problem but hardly merits a mention in the papers' acres of England coverage, which has to be a positive sign.

OWEN HARGREAVES
Light work only on Wednesday following a jarred knee which he suffered against the Koreans. I think that he had a superb game and should start against Sweden.

JOE COLE
Sat out Wednesday's session after "tweaking" knee ligaments in Tuesday's friendly.

TEDDY SHERINGHAM
Did not train on Wednesday because of a blistered foot serves him right for wearing no socks with his no doubt hugely expensive loafers in that McDonald's advert!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.