GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"who will shine in the england squad for you"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/05/02 at 13:48
Regular
beckham will shine for me because he has matured into a fine internatinal player since becoming captain of england in late 2000. the responsbility has trnsformed the manchester united midfielder into a determined, committed player who leads his team by example. his exellent range of passing is matched only by his prowess at set-pieces and nobody will forget that crucial goal against greece.
Tue 28/05/02 at 15:41
Regular
"not dead"
I'm hoping Scholes will have a good tournament. If so he'll make a lot of chances, I just hope someone will be on form to put them away!
Tue 28/05/02 at 15:36
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Joe Cole will play well down the left - I believe - just as long as he gets the chances, and the ball.
We all know what he can do with the ball, and we all know about what incredible self-confidence he has, with the courage to try anything in the big games!

I've yet to see him c***-up with a fancy flick or trick, so i'm sure he wouldn't mess-up against Argentina!

He's the only man fit enough in the current England squad who SHOULD play left-sided I feel. He deserves a chance - and he says that he wants this to be the first of FIVE World Cups that he plays in, and that he knows he can do it!
Tue 28/05/02 at 09:56
"Darkness, always"
I think all the new young players will prove over the course of the world cup that they aren't nearly as good as they are cracked up to be.
Tue 28/05/02 at 08:26
Žeynolds wrote:
> beckham will shine for me because he has matured into a fine
> internatinal player since becoming captain of england in late 2000.

> and nobody will forget that crucial goal against greece.

Somehow I think Sherringham's goal was crucial too! We didn't even look like scoring (for all Becks hard work) until Sherringham came on the pitch and scored with his first touch - but as usual Beckham grabs the headlines by scoring from a free kick with his tenth attempt!

Not sure if Sherri has all it takes this time, but I hope Beckham's conversion rate is better than against Greece
Tue 28/05/02 at 08:18
Obviously Owen & Becks, Fowler if he gets a chance (rather see him play than Heskey) and Vasell is looking good. Joe Cole, maybe - I certainly hope so, but of the outsiders, it is Owen Hargreaves for me - he has done enough to demand a place and Butt must be a worried man. However if we are to do well, the back four and keeper must shine too!
Tue 28/05/02 at 08:11
Regular
"England 5 Germany 1"
Overall beckham will shine for me but there three other players aswell these are as follows:

Michael owen
Darius vassel
Joe cole
Mon 27/05/02 at 22:03
Regular
*Points and laughs*

Guess who got banned?? You guessed it. Reynolds!! YAY.
Mon 27/05/02 at 21:57
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
Robbie Fowler if he plays.
Mon 27/05/02 at 21:48
Regular
"Bobba you"
For me? Beckham Owen and Vassel cos there all great players.
Thu 23/05/02 at 13:56
Regular
"simpsons rule"
Foreman wrote:
> Joe Cole has got very good control and has lots of tricks up his
> sleave, nobody will know much about this player and he will surprise
> everyone if he is give the chance. Just think what he will be like in
> his prime.
>
> Darius Vassell is very quick and he looks very sharp. If i was
> Erikson I would play him alongside Owen. Bet you he will score a few
> goals for us.

he already has in some friendly's

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.