GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Greatest Game...."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/05/02 at 13:16
Regular
Of All Time. This has probably been done before but I think it'll be interesting to hear what everyone's favourite game ever is.
Mine is probably Legends of Zelda: Ocarina of Time but their are so many great games I've played so it's really hard to choose, games like Halo, FF8 and Space Invaders.

P.S. Those who use the WWE forum wil probably notice that this is very similar to the topic I started in there on The Greatest Champions of all time.
Fri 24/05/02 at 19:09
Regular
Damn, too harder choice, umm...

Jedi Knight 2
Fri 24/05/02 at 18:45
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Ocarina of Time without a doubt for me.
Fri 24/05/02 at 17:03
Zelda:Ocarina of Time - 4 Votes
Metal Gear Solid - 2 Votes
That's how it currently stands.
Fri 24/05/02 at 17:01
This is already going much better than my similar WWE post. At the moment it's Zelda:Ocarina of Time and Metal Gear Solid which are the best games of all time.
P.S Can people please try to choose a favourite game, even though I kno wit's hard to choose between them or limit it to 2 or 3.
Fri 24/05/02 at 16:21
GTA3 or Deus Ex (sorry guys...). Mind you the GameCube is still young, and has plenty of time for masterpieces in the future.
Fri 24/05/02 at 14:44
Regular
"simpsons rule"
i think the greatest game of all has to be netal gear solid
Fri 24/05/02 at 12:23
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I'd have to say Zelda: Ocarina of Time!

I only got this game this year, and it's incredible!
You could so easily put this into a film - and you wouldn't have to change a thing in the storyline to make it a Blockbuster - breaking all records!!

I'll be sad when i'm done with it, but i'll feel great knowing the game that i've just completed.

I never got into this series untill I saw the pre-N64 launch videos.
That battle sequence with Ganondorf made me think "Is that really Zelda!!"
I used to judge it on the dissapointing cartoons, and the fact that it was only a top-down 2D game.

How idiotic I was!
Thu 23/05/02 at 21:47
Regular
I think its between Super Mario Bros 3, Zelda: a link to the past, FF7 and Secret of Mana.
Thu 23/05/02 at 21:19
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
For me it is still Zelda OOT, by far the best game ever made!
Thu 23/05/02 at 20:32
Super Mario World on the SNES. Never have I felt so compelled to spend so much time completeing a game, finding every coin...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.