GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pro Evo - please read"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/05/02 at 13:10
Regular
Just wanted to say well done, and I hope you accept it gracefully. I'm sure you will.

I also wanted to say that I can't believe the crap that has been sprouted about you not deserving it because of where you post.

Whether it's just for fun or not, it is unfortunate that your victory has been spoiled by pointless bickering in what is probably the biggest sham of an election yet, much of which has been caused by people who really should know better.

I've put a post in the FOG Chat forum outlining everything that I think has been wrong with this election, which also discusses the nonsense which has been aimed at you. If you want to read it, it's at:

http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk /display_messages.php?threadid=44145&forumid=416

(Remove space)

Anyway - well done, and enjoy it regardless.
Thu 23/05/02 at 23:11
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
KR wrote:
> yeh once again well done Pro, at last a Sheffield Wednesday fan has
> finally got some gold :D

---

Which is more than any Leicester fan is going to get.

;-)
Thu 23/05/02 at 21:32
Regular
"Touched!"
Well done to you mate, hope you enjoy your new status! :)
Thu 23/05/02 at 20:12
Regular
yeh once again well done Pro, at last a Sheffield Wednesday fan has finally got some gold :D
Thu 23/05/02 at 18:14
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Congratulations Pro Evo! You are just as deserving to win the status of notable as any other current notable. And if you start to get doubts, or feel hard hit by what people say, remember one thing: The WHOLE PS2 forum wanted you to be a notable.

I can't believe some people on this forum. They seem to forget that, although they are typing on a computer, they are talking to people. People with feelings.
Thu 23/05/02 at 18:07
Regular
Congratulations Pro Evo, its just a shame some people had to spoil it...
Thu 23/05/02 at 17:43
Congrats from me as well Pro Evo. To be honest I steer well clear of all the voting malarkey, as I thought the ranking system (not so much the notable rank, but more how you become a regular) is more an incentive for quantity (and spam), and not quality. I just take people on what they say, not what colour their tagline is. But good on you for keeping the Sony side up.

I can't comment on the FOG stuff, as I haven't read the FOG forums in ages. No great reason why, just that I don't find I have the time to keep on top it. So I stick to the forums that directly interest me. But if people are really getting worked up over something like this, they really should get a life.
Thu 23/05/02 at 15:31
Regular
"bitterly jaded ;]"
Okay I've only been here 100+ days, but just wanted to say that Pro Evo's posts have been consistently good, highly committed to the cause and one in the eye for the majority of complete spanners that are now flinging muck.......sour grapes anyone?

Keep it up Pro Evo.....

;o)
Thu 23/05/02 at 15:26
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Beat you both to it.

*looks at colour*
Hmmmm
*looks at watch*
Thu 23/05/02 at 15:24
"High polygon count"
Those mongs are still bitching about it, can you believe?

Pro Evo - I'm not suggesting for one second that you relinquish your new status, but if you should decide to with all this crap flying around, let me know.

Because I will do the same.
Thu 23/05/02 at 14:31
Yeah, congrats Pro Evo. Just had a look at all the cr@p posted about it, all seems very childish to me. Haven't they got real lives with real problems to worry about. Wish my biggest concern in life was which person I don't even know personally got the most votes from alot of other strangers sat behind computer screens.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.