GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"sven-goran eriksson"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/05/02 at 12:57
Regular
Mr Eriksson was appointed as englands head coac in january 2001, becoming the first overseas manager ever to be handed the most prestigious role in english football.He immediatley endeard himself to the fans with a run of five succesive wins- the most succesfull start of any england coach- and restroed faith in the national game. His calm, methodical leadership has proven highly popular with the players too, who have responded by producing some of england's most impressive peformences in recent history,including the unforgetable 5-1 victory against germany. sven has an imppresive record of succsess as a manager at club level and is recognised as one of the world's leading coaches

and that's why i think england can win the world cup this year because they have an outstanding manger and they have exellent players this year i think they players are the best that england have had in a long time so come on england show the world what you are made of
Thu 23/05/02 at 13:03
Regular
"simpsons rule"
Solskjær wrote:
> He's not endeard to me! :P

why not
Thu 23/05/02 at 13:00
Regular
"Long time no see!"
He's not endeard to me! :P

Frickin' Swede!! :@
Thu 23/05/02 at 12:57
Regular
"simpsons rule"
Mr Eriksson was appointed as englands head coac in january 2001, becoming the first overseas manager ever to be handed the most prestigious role in english football.He immediatley endeard himself to the fans with a run of five succesive wins- the most succesfull start of any england coach- and restroed faith in the national game. His calm, methodical leadership has proven highly popular with the players too, who have responded by producing some of england's most impressive peformences in recent history,including the unforgetable 5-1 victory against germany. sven has an imppresive record of succsess as a manager at club level and is recognised as one of the world's leading coaches

and that's why i think england can win the world cup this year because they have an outstanding manger and they have exellent players this year i think they players are the best that england have had in a long time so come on england show the world what you are made of

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.